I'm 15 and wanna marry my 19 year old boyfriend, Forsyth County, Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mommyof4
    Hey look!!! Kelly decided to use her full name. Kelly, you need to have your computer confiscated. And just for the record, I would like to know what state your sister in law was in that allowed her to marry at the age of 13 and what, did she have a baby at the ripe old age of 11??? Woman... you're screwy.
    I just about fell outta my chair when I saw her real name. Besides confiscating her computer someone needs to put her in a "padded room" for all of our sakes. Personally I think she's wasting some talent posting on legal forums, she'd make a pretty good science fiction writer.

Comment

Originally posted by xena
      I just about fell outta my chair when I saw her real name. Besides confiscating her computer someone needs to put her in a "padded room" for all of our sakes. Personally I think she's wasting some talent posting on legal forums, she'd make a pretty good science fiction writer.
      I guess her other personalities are in submission right now. Too bad she didn't use the opportunity to get some help.
      HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
      How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
      (unique up on him)
      How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
      (same way)

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
      Working...
      X