Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

17 w/ parents not in the US & want to move out

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 17 w/ parents not in the US & want to move out

    I am 17 and living with my other relatives in GA. My parents are in another country and my relatives don't have the legal paperwork as my guardians. I want to move out of here and move in with my female friend who is of legal age. Will there be any problem? Or shall my friend have to ask for guardianship over me? She said she's willing to do that.
The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.