Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado sais my boyfriends new family dont matter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And You Were calling ME inmature. But you know wat I realize she might have the money but I have the love of the man she wanted so thats all that counts This turned out to be verry ammuzing

Comment

chavarria, that is all I wanted for you to realize. Taking advice from a person who I can make look that bad is never a good idea. (It didn't even take much effort but it was a hell of good time) wooaahh hooo

Comment

Rules

Why are you picking on her for.......GAME OVER

Comment

Originally posted by wing chun
          Why are you picking on her for.......GAME OVER
          Wing chun just ignore him, maybe the **** flea will go away. That's all he/she wants anyway is attn.

Chavarria, your household is in jeopardy. It won't get any better without you helping to keep your home afloat. If there is barely food in your fridge that should be telling you something. Possibly taking online classes and getting a f/t job might help you in that dept.

Comment

Keep up the good work

Good luck in your quest for peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Tahari
              NO you're obviously the stupid one coming on here asking me what you consider to be morally correct! This woman again I SAY IS NOTHING TO THIS CHILD NOR DOES THE CHILDREN HAVE TO MEET! You're obvoiusly the dimwit to even come out with they must meet. They don't have to do anything, but eat **** and die!

WOW....Tahari you really showed where that hearfelt statement came from...the deep black hole that is your heart!! You are one very bitter, whiny ***** and that is why you are more than likely single now and very unhappy!! Get over it adn live your wretched, horrid life in "peace".!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tahari
                It can happen. She being the custodial parent doesn't have to work. What is her situation? It's not like 500 a month can really carry someone for the month unless they are not living on their own or have expenses.She has the child. Your boyfriend on the other hand has to pay because he is the non custodial. He could easily quit his job and go into hiding. That's what i mean by not having to work. As far as being left out in the cold on the streets, unfortunately it has happend and will continue to happen if parents don't step up and do what they have to do as parents unfortunately. When you have government governing your household, it is never a pretty sight.

I am a parent receiving child support. I have a lawyer.

Okay so you are stating that the father could do exactly as the mother is doing? Not working? Yea...BULL****!!! She can choose not to work but for **** sake if he were to so he would be burned at the cross for it. I think that a woman should be just as responsible for caring for her kid as the man. Let the femnazi **** go *****!

Comment

Originally posted by militarystepmom
                  Okay so you are stating that the father could do exactly as the mother is doing? Not working? Yea...BULL****!!! She can choose not to work but for **** sake if he were to so he would be burned at the cross for it. I think that a woman should be just as responsible for caring for her kid as the man. Let the femnazi **** go *****!
                  Is there a reason that you absolutely refuse to observe the rules against reopening a dead thread??? Have you even looked at the dates or are you just finding contentious threads to add your own arguments on to??? Knock it off and while you're at it, try to rememeber that your language does NOTHING to further your cause or garner support. It doesn't make you seem like a strong woman when you use that language. It makes you look like a pathetic girl using dirty words to shock people. NOW, either start your own thread or go away. I am going to report your posts on old, dead threads from here on out.
                  HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
                  How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
                  (unique up on him)
                  How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
                  (same way)

Comment

Originally posted by mommyof4
                    Is there a reason that you absolutely refuse to observe the rules against reopening a dead thread??? Have you even looked at the dates or are you just finding contentious threads to add your own arguments on to??? Knock it off and while you're at it, try to rememeber that your language does NOTHING to further your cause or garner support. It doesn't make you seem like a strong woman when you use that language. It makes you look like a pathetic girl using dirty words to shock people. NOW, either start your own thread or go away. I am going to report your posts on old, dead threads from here on out.
                    I agree, and I'm also going to report her posts.
                    Xena

Comment

I thought that when a man had other children, the court would try to even out his income so all his children are treated equally. Only today in reading this thread am I finding out that it's not so. Puzzling.

Comment

daddyofalexis, this thread is very, very old and all of the points you have raised have already been addressed ad nauseum. Please look at the dates of the threads you are replying to. Thanx.
                        HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
                        (unique up on him)
                        (same way)

Comment

Originally posted by carriesguy
                          if he cant afford to support his children, he needs to stop making them. end of story.
                          Hey! Moron! This thread is a YEAR old! Do you honestly believe that the OP is coming back to read your words of wisdom Kelly??
                          Please Note: My "warm and fuzzy" font is not working, therefor my posts will be direct and to the point.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated understanding.

Bay

Comment

Not to mention that she is now responding to her own posts. Daddyofalexis IS Kelly.
                            HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
                            (unique up on him)
                            (same way)

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                            Working...
                            X