My ex has put in a motion of change of venue. After letting him have visitation on May 1st and he did not return our 4 month old to me on May 5th as agreed on, I filed parenting time papers through the courts in Rio Grande County, and had him served in Adams County where he resides. His motion is based on the following reason "that his daughter (our child) has resided with him in Adams County for the last two months."

Is this reason enough for the court to grant him a change of venue even though my daughter has been with him only since May 1st. and he filed this on June 12th that is only one month and 12 days, not 2 months. and for the first 4 plus months of her life she lived with me in Rio Grande county?