Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

no info available

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • no info available

    My daughter is 19 years old.She hasn't lived with her mom in over A year.She has been living with her boyfriend, and his mom.I wen't to the courthouse to stop support.They gave me A couple of forms to terminate support,but it has been over A month, and I still don't know what's going on.Did I do the right thing? Do I need to do anything else,or does it usaully take this long?
The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.