i need help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help !

alright , so . i'm 14 years old & a freshman in high school .

the love of my life is 17 years old & a freshman in college .

he's turning 18 in a few days & i need help !

we're not having a sextual relationship because i'm a virgin & i don't want to have sex yet .

my mom knows about him & she's okay with us seeing eachother .

my dad doesn't know & he wouldn't be okay with it .

i need to know whether my dad finding out could get my guy into trouble or not even though my mom's okay with it .

PLEASE HELP ME .

THANK YOU !

First of all, if your mother really is okay with this, then your mother is potentially in legal danger herself. There are only two reasons why an 18 year old freshman in college wants to be with a 14 year old freshman in high school; one is that he is either so immature and emotionally disabled that he cannot get a girl of his own age to look at him, and the other is that no matter what he says to you now, he is out for both sex and control of you. And yes, I fully understand that you will disagree with this and be quite certain that I am wrong and it's true love and all will be rainbows and unicorns and fluffy kittens. That does not change the fact that I am right (and no, I am not judging anyone; I just know more of the world than you do).

BOTH your parents have to be in agreement with this. If your dad is not okay with this and he says no, then it's no. Period. No ifs, ands or buts. Even if Mom says yes. And btw, if your "friend" knows that your dad does not know and would not be okay with this and continues to see you anyway, that is only proof that what I said above is right. Someone who really loved you would not deliberately set out to have you in situations your father would not approve. So deliberately keeping dad in the dark so that he cannot say no, is something that will backfire in the long run. Just in case that was your intent.

If Dad says no, and you continue to see him, then Dad can get a restraining order. And if your much-too-old-for-you "love" continues, then your bf can go to jail. He will not like it in jail. In the prison pecking order, legal adults who play around with legal children (and that is what you are - it is not an insult; it's a fact of legal definition) are the lowest level.

Please, please, please, read this thread.

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=141808
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Yes, You Do.

Originally posted by caa View Post

alright , so . i'm 14 years old & a freshman in high school .

the love of my life is 17 years old & a freshman in college .

he's turning 18 in a few days & i need help !

we're not having a sextual relationship because i'm a virgin & i don't want to have sex yet .

my mom knows about him & she's okay with us seeing eachother .

my dad doesn't know & he wouldn't be okay with it .

i need to know whether my dad finding out could get my guy into trouble or not even though my mom's okay with it .

PLEASE HELP ME .

THANK YOU !

Does your father know anybody named Mr. Smith or Mr. Wesson?
      If he does,
      I’m sure your “boyfriend” would rather risk facing three to twenty years in prison for fooling around with a fourteen year old child than meet up with those two.

cbg: He will not like it in jail. In the prison pecking order, legal adults who play around with legal children (and that is what you are - it is not an insult; it's a fact of legal definition) are the lowest level.
      I’d also like to add,
      His life expectancy out on the prison yard would be about twenty minuets,
      Give or take,
      …twenty minuets.

..____________________
      ~ If you hurt my daughter,
      I have no problems what so ever looking at prison,
      .. as a form of early retirement!
      Last edited by drruthless; 09-05-2011, 04:52 PM.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
      Working...
      X