Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


    My husband and I have been together sence Sept. of '09. Befor hand he was in the navy and met a lady in cali. They had a child in May of '08, in Nov. of '08 they moved here to Kansas, in Dec of '08 she took the child back to cali telling him she was going back to visit and to get the rest of her and the childs belongings. He trusted her, but she never returned but kept him thinking for 2 months she would. After that she has only let him talk to his child twice. He has full rights there is no custody order. The mother does drugs and drinks and leaves the child at home with her parents all the time for days at a time. Can my husband go to california and take his child away from the mother with out going to court and bring the child back to Kansas??

    We have contacted that police they say there is nothing they can do, and the DA office had no idea. I need help asap with this the sooner we get the child from that horrible mother the better.
The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.