Proving EX's employment California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proving EX's employment California

I separated from my ex 9 months ago. I moved back to Fresno California with our child. He claims (in court) to have recently moved back to Fresno from Santa Ana solely for our child in order to get more visitation. Ive full custody and a restrainting order against him. He gets every other weekend in visitation. However, he claims to be umemployed (attempts loopholes to child support) since he quit as a mechanic for an Audi dealership in santa ana (makes over 100k when i did live with him ). Yet, i called Audi in santa ana and they claim he still works there. How do i prove that he is still employed and has a sizable income? Please advise thank you
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X