Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Changing court ruling California

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Changing court ruling California

    Last month during family court the Judge asked if I had proof with me that I had paid my ex- for the 4 months during 2003. This caught my lawyer and myself by surprise, but since we didn't have records from 4 years ago with us, she made a ruling and awarded the ex- $ 5100.
    Now I have gathered the records and want to turn this ruling around. What legal recourse do I have? My lawyer say I cannot change the ruling - Dosne't seem fair.

    Marin County Family Courts !!!
The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.