Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Need good family law attornery in Fayetteville area. Arkansas

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need good family law attornery in Fayetteville area. Arkansas

    My girlfriend will not let me see my son now for two months. I guess I'll need to get some legal help.


  • #2
    Sorry, but we do not provide referrals.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.


    • #3
      new to the site. my bad


      • #4
        Go to Social Services, and they will direct you as to how you can get legal help.


        The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.