Need Advice and information about full custody in ark Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice and information about full custody in ark Arkansas

My girlfriend 28yrs old mother of 2 children,one from another marriage and one from me. I'm 33yrs old, we've lived together for 4yrs but never married because she and her husband couldn't pay for the divorce. I wouldn't pay because i thought this was their responsiblity.
    We just recently broke up,left the house for me and were renting month to month.And i called the landlord to tell her she had left the home and i wanted her to pay her half of the utilities and rent for April and end of MAy which is when we will be out of the home. She left with my son 2yrs old, and i don't have a clue where shes staying. She slept with another man recently, and was drunk for two nights while i was watching my son, i had threatened to take my son,but i know by law i can't,i'm staying away right now from her and keeping my distance. The man he slept with is a drunk, was homeless for sometime,i don't know if he has a home or residence. He mentioned in his email that he is having to nanny my son. So i assume he is taking care of my son.She is not working,or not employed.unable to meet the needs of my child.
    I am unemployed,recieved foodstamps,and searching for a fulltime job.She has prescribed pills for depression,sleep disorders, anxiety,and pain. She sells her pills and buys them from a lady, all i know is her name. But i can abtain her prescribed pill labels. She has slit her wrists in the past,and seen a therapist,though i know not the name of the doctor. She has asked me to see my son but i'm been busy trying to pay my rent and bills and preparing to move out or maybe i should stay?
    I just don't know what i should do or who to call. I have abtained a copy of paternity and birth cert, but i want to claim custody of my son, She has repeatedly left the house a mess, nats flying around and diapers left on the floor, dirty clothes on the floor for months, her and i had to seperate to different rooms because she left a mess and not just alittle here and there but a filthy mess. I tried to reason with to clean up and i couldn't always be home to clean, but when i did she just never helped. but laid in bed all day.
    while i worked. I had a job for 6 mths and she would only work 2days a week
    while i watched my son.
    I just don't know what to do, i'm concerned about the condition he living ing and who hes staying with. i need help, info,who to call! i love my SON and i want to hin to live in a clean environment and a stable home. HElp!

Originally posted by andreww33 View Post
    My girlfriend 28yrs old mother of 2 children,one from another marriage and one from me. I'm 33yrs old, we've lived together for 4yrs but never married because she and her husband couldn't pay for the divorce. I wouldn't pay because i thought this was their responsiblity.
    We just recently broke up,left the house for me and were renting month to month.And i called the landlord to tell her she had left the home and i wanted her to pay her half of the utilities and rent for April and end of MAy which is when we will be out of the home. She left with my son 2yrs old, and i don't have a clue where shes staying. She slept with another man recently, and was drunk for two nights while i was watching my son, i had threatened to take my son,but i know by law i can't,i'm staying away right now from her and keeping my distance. The man he slept with is a drunk, was homeless for sometime,i don't know if he has a home or residence. He mentioned in his email that he is having to nanny my son. So i assume he is taking care of my son.She is not working,or not employed.unable to meet the needs of my child.
    I am unemployed,recieved foodstamps,and searching for a fulltime job.She has prescribed pills for depression,sleep disorders, anxiety,and pain. She sells her pills and buys them from a lady, all i know is her name. But i can abtain her prescribed pill labels. She has slit her wrists in the past,and seen a therapist,though i know not the name of the doctor. She has asked me to see my son but i'm been busy trying to pay my rent and bills and preparing to move out or maybe i should stay?
    I just don't know what i should do or who to call. I have abtained a copy of paternity and birth cert, but i want to claim custody of my son, She has repeatedly left the house a mess, nats flying around and diapers left on the floor, dirty clothes on the floor for months, her and i had to seperate to different rooms because she left a mess and not just alittle here and there but a filthy mess. I tried to reason with to clean up and i couldn't always be home to clean, but when i did she just never helped. but laid in bed all day.
    while i worked. I had a job for 6 mths and she would only work 2days a week
    while i watched my son.
    I just don't know what to do, i'm concerned about the condition he living ing and who hes staying with. i need help, info,who to call! i love my SON and i want to hin to live in a clean environment and a stable home. HElp!
    Go to your local CS enforcement agency and tell them that you want to file to establish paternity and CS. They will file the papers, and during the process custody and visitation can also be included.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X