need help Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help Arkansas

My husband and I have recently found his 18 year old daughter Charli after not being able to see her for the last 12 years. We found out that she had been kicked out of her mothers house when she was 17. She had been told by her mother that she was not allowed to see or talk to her 14 year old sister Casey, who is my husbands other daughter. Charli recently ran into Casey and advised her that she had been talking to my husband. Casey was not happy because of the things her mother had been telling her about my husband. Charli had advised us that while she was with her mother there had been alot of abuse from her last husband and fears that her new husband may be abusing Casey. Casey has stated that she was beat with a belt by her mother. We are wanting to know what would need to be done if Casey decides that she wants to come live with us. We have had no contact with Casey.

Originally posted by alyxis96 View Post
    My husband and I have recently found his 18 year old daughter Charli after not being able to see her for the last 12 years. We found out that she had been kicked out of her mothers house when she was 17. She had been told by her mother that she was not allowed to see or talk to her 14 year old sister Casey, who is my husbands other daughter. Charli recently ran into Casey and advised her that she had been talking to my husband. Casey was not happy because of the things her mother had been telling her about my husband. Charli had advised us that while she was with her mother there had been alot of abuse from her last husband and fears that her new husband may be abusing Casey. Casey has stated that she was beat with a belt by her mother. We are wanting to know what would need to be done if Casey decides that she wants to come live with us. We have had no contact with Casey.
    Your husband can file for a modification of the custody order. However, considering that he hasn't seen Casey in many years he will definately need to hire an attorney.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X