Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Iraqi War: It's not about the oil, stupid!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Iraqi War: It's not about the oil, stupid!

    Representative David Duke at Al-Jazeera Satellite Network in Qatar

    I just returned from Bahrain and Qatar. In Qatar I appeared on one of
    the most-watched television satellite channels in the world,
    Al-Jazeera. An audience of 70 million saw and listened to me expose
    the Jewish supremacist traitors in the U.S. Government who have sold
    out America to Israel. In violation of the United States Constitution,
    the Jewish-dominated U.S. State Department actually protested my
    appearance and tried to suppress my freedom of speech as an American
    citizen. More on that a little later, but first, I want to turn to one
    of the big lies about the coming war on Iraq, that lie is that Big Oil
    interests, rather than the Zionists, are behind the planned war.

    The Zionists are masters at deception. Like the bait-and-switch sales
    tactics of American retail giants, some elements of the
    Jewish-dominated media in America have floated the idea that the
    coming war in Iraq is about oil. Sounding like a genuine dissident
    viewpoint, some patriots have unwittingly help spread this myth. One
    antiwar pundit adopted this theory and headlined, "It's about oil,
    stupid!"

    These claims were originated simply to deflect the blame for the war
    from Israel and its fifth column in America. The warmongers anxiously
    want this war NOT to appear to be the result of the Israeli Fifth
    Column trying to strike down Israel's enemies one by one. By floating
    the idea that the war is about oil, a resource vital to America and
    Europe, the suggestion is that somehow it is in America's and Europe's
    economic interest to invade Iraq. The implication is that the war will
    somehow allow us to grab the oil, and so it will be good for the
    economy and the common man. Of course, the idea that we will just grab
    the oil is simply preposterous. Whatever new regime is in charge of
    Iraq will sell the oil at normal world spot prices!

    A lot of good antiwar people have been deceived by this tactic, and
    are parroting the idea that it is big Oil that really behind this war.
    The Bush family ties to the oil industry are often cited in this
    scenario. And frankly, it is one thousand times easier in America to
    speak about conspiracies of the big bad Oil companies than to speak of
    the more open and more obvious Jewish conspiracies. Talk about big Oil
    conspiracies and some will call you wrong, but no one will accuse you
    of the great blasphemy of our age, the most evil of all heresies:
    so-called "anti-Semitism."

    But really, does big Oil or America have a strong economic motivation
    for this war? A few obvious facts coupled with plain, old-fashioned
    reason will show you that the war against Iraq holds no real advantage
    for big Oil, in fact it offers them much peril. As far as concerning
    American and European economic interests at large, the war in Iraq
    will have devastating consequences, to say nothing of causing
    anti-American political unrest and horrendous terrorism.
    Today, I will exam the economic consequences of the Iraqi war. The
    first question is "Do we have to go to war with Iraq to get its oil?"
    The answer is: "Of course we don't." We bought oil from Saddam Hussein
    before the Gulf War, and we can buy it now. If America, by this war,
    makes a regime change in Iraq, the American government is not simply
    going to pump the oil out of the ground and put the proceeds in our
    treasury. Those in political control in Iraq will still control the
    oil and still sell it to the world at the international prevailing
    spot oil prices.

    And let me make this very clear, Iraq has the second largest oil
    reserves in the world. Giving Iraqi oil easier access to the world's
    markets will, after the flurry of wartime higher oil prices,
    eventually depress the price of oil. What does this mean to the big
    American and European oil companies who have the great bulk of their
    oil investments in the United States (such as in Texas, Louisiana and
    Alaska), in the North Sea, in Russia and in South America? Opening up
    the Iraqi market (and Iraq will need to sell huge quantities of oil
    after the war devastation) will ultimately mean, bottom line,
    depressed prices for oil reserves that Big Oil actually owns! The war
    will not help their profits but in the long run only hurt them. That
    is why Russia, a nation with large oil reserves but less Jewish
    influence, rightly opposes the war, knowing it will ultimately hurt
    their own oil business.

    So, in the final analysis, Big Oil has no long-term interest in the
    overthrow of Saddam. And it must be admitted that Big Oil has no
    strong interest in normalizing relations with Iraq either. For if
    America normalizes relations with the current Iraqi regime, the oil
    will flow freely, just as it would if sanctions lifted after a
    so-called regime change. Either way, regime change or normalized
    relations would not necessarily be good for the Big Oil companies.
    However, more oil on the market and resulting lower prices would be
    incredibly good for the American and European economy. Energy costs
    are one of the biggest expenses of our economy and civilization. Lower
    energy costs translate into lower prices, more money for wages,
    schools, and the other needs of society. If 30% of a company's
    expenses are energy related, and energy costs fall by a third, that
    company's revenues increase by 20 percent. That's more money for
    wages, and also somewhat lower prices that help everyone's standard of
    living.

    Imagine if we offered to end the war and sanctions against Saddam and
    normalize relations in exchange for special lower oil prices for the
    next decade. Obviously, Saddam would jump at that opportunity

    So, if Europe and America wants Iraqi oil and wants it at good prices,
    we can easily get it by ending sanctions against Iraq and returning to
    the quite cozy relationship we had before the Gulf War. And, if we
    demanded UN inspections and disarmament of BOTH Iraq and Israel for
    their weapons of mass destruction, suddenly the Israeli fifth column
    would quiet their demands against Iraq, because Israel is far more
    committed to their illegal weapons of mass destruction than is Iraq.
    Iraq has now ok'd inspections. I can't even imagine Israel ever doing
    that!

    On the other hand, a regime change would also certainly open up the
    oil pipelines, but after the change there would not be the motivation
    to negotiate as good an oil price as with the Saddam government. Iraq
    has a tremendous incentive to make a very good oil deal for us right
    now. Once the regime changes, the incentive is gone. Look at recent
    history. We certainly cannot and will not force a new regime to give
    us bargain prices for oil. As always, in normal times oil will be
    bought and sold on the international oil market. But now, of course,
    we a very special case, America has a lot of leverage to make a deal
    with Saddam Hussein: a deal he couldn't refuse!

    In terms of the European and American economy, the Iraqi War can be
    catastrophic. Right now our economies are weak and struggling. The
    temporary spike in oil prices and the enormous expenditures of such a
    war can destroy our fragile economy and push us into a terrible world
    depression. Perhaps even more importantly, an American invasion would
    be throwing gasoline on the already glowing fires of terrorism
    throughout the Mideast. We already have learned the lesson that
    terrorism can have a terrible impact not only on lives, but also on
    our economy. Look what it has done to transportation and tourist
    industry and the ripple effect across the entire economic spectrum.

    One more note, if Western economies and businesses suffer, then the
    biggest consumers of oil and oil related energy also suffer. Thus, the
    demands of our economy for oil falls, and if less oil is consumed,
    prices fall further and again -- the Big Oil companies are harmed. And
    don't forget that most of the Big Oil companies are now quite
    diversified. They have huge investments in all kinds of businesses in
    Europe and America. They also will be devastated by a suffering
    economy.

    Before parroting the canard that Big Oil wants this war, think about
    all the facts at hand. If our attack on Iraq causes fundamentalist
    revolutions across the Arab world, what happens to the billions of
    dollars of Big Oil's current investments in the Mideast, such as in
    Saudi Arabia where Western oil companies have enormous investment? Is
    it in their advantage to have those businesses possibly taken over by
    new and radically anti-American governments?
    No, it's not the oil, stupid!! It's Israel! It is Israel and the
    Jewish supremacists around the world who are the real force behind
    this war.

    It's the traitors in the United States government and in the media who
    will sacrifice American lives, security and economic well-being in
    order to support the criminal activities of Israel and its
    mass-murderer, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.

    As I have repeatedly documented in the Duke Report, Israel has even
    committed terrorism against America. Even the Israeli government had
    to admit this in the Lavon Affair! Of course, the Jewish media doesn't
    talk about Israeli terrorism against America, doesn't allow Americans
    to get angry about it, and it doesn't even oppose the flow of American
    money to Israel after it attacked the USS Liberty and killed and
    maimed American sailors by the score. Even our secretary of state said
    the attack on the USS Liberty was clearly a deliberate act against the
    United States!

    After Israeli terrorist attacks against America and after Israel spies
    such as Jonathan Pollard devastated our spy network in Eastern Europe,
    billions of American dollars just kept flowing to Israel!

    Our Jewish-controlled government and media won't even address the
    copious evidence showing Israeli complicity in the 911 attack. The WTC
    had an Israeli co-owner and was at the center of world Jewish finance
    and trade, but inexplicably did not have even a single Israeli
    casualty. This amazing fact flies in the face of the fact that the
    Jerusalem Post stated on the next day after September 11 that about
    4000 Israelis citizens were believed to be in the area of the World
    Trade Center. We are supposed to believe in a modern Jewish miracle
    equal to the parting of the Red Sea. We are supposed to believe that
    not one Israeli casuality is possible without advanced warning to at
    least some of the Israelis. Anyone who thinks seriously about the
    matter and reviews the evidence will learn of the Israeli treachery in
    911. But, again, the Jewish-controlled media and government never let
    the public focus on these things.

    Newsweek magazine dated November 25th in the Periscope section decried
    my recent lecture tour in Bahrain and my appearance on the Arab
    Al-Jazeera satellite network. Here is an excerpt from its Jewish
    journalist:


    But U.S. officials are keeping an eye on Al-Jazeera's programs, which
    sometimes include anti-U.S. rhetoric and conspiracy theories packaged
    as news. One example: on Nov. 13, a talk show featured former Ku Klux
    Klan leader David Duke , who was labeled as an ex-GOP representative
    from Louisiana (Duke once served in the Louisiana House of
    Representatives). Duke used the air time to vent an assortment of
    anti-Semitic canards, saying Israel sat on warnings of 9-11, and
    Israelis in the Twin Towers were warned to evacuate two hours before
    the attacks. The State Department lodged a protest with Al-Jazeera
    over the Duke broadcast.

    First, the article implies I wasn't a GOP official. Of course, I
    amindeed an ex-GOP official. After I served in the House of
    Representatives, I was elected to the executive committee of the
    largest Republican district in Louisiana and then unanimously chosen
    by the other members of the elected Republican committee as Chairman
    for St. Tammany Parish from 1996 to 2000.

    Next, the article acknowledges the incredible fact that the U.S.
    Government protested my appearing on the Arab satellite network. My
    question is: who gave the U.S. State Department authority to
    officially protest against an American citizen criticizing Israel on a
    international television talk show. Since when does the American
    government have the authority or the right to infringe upon the free
    speech of an American citizen? Isn't such an attempt bythe American
    government to suppress my freedom of speech a clear and obvious
    violation of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights?

    If they can attempt to infringe on my free speech, they can do it to
    any American citizen. They can do it to anyone who dares to expose the
    crimes of Israel. Of course, what the Jewish supremacists really fear
    is my exposing the anti-American treason going on inside the United
    States government itself! When the American people learn the truth
    about this naked treason there will be hell to pay.

    Newsweek also said that my facts exposing Israeli treachery in 911 is
    quote, "an anti-Semitic canard," unquote. Of course, Jewish
    supremacists in the American press suggest official Saudi involvement
    in 911, that's no problem. In fact, there is now a wholesale attack by
    the Jewish press in America on Saudi Arabia because a Saudi Princess
    helped pay for the medical expenses of an injured Arab woman. It
    turned out she was the wife of a Saudi man who is alleged to have been
    later involved in the hijacking. Even though this not even remotely
    proves official Saudi involvement in 911, no media personalities refer
    to allegations of Saudi government involvement in 911 as an
    "anti-Arab" or as an "anti-Semitic canard" (Arabs are, of course, a
    Semitic people). But if you dare to lay out the clear and copious
    evidence of past Israeli terrorism against America and Israel's
    obvious foreknowledge of the attacks of 911, then you are
    automatically labeled "anti-Semitic," probably the most hateful and
    onerous title that can be conferred on a human being.

    The Jewish supremacist's power is unique, and it is enormous. Its
    fifth column of traitors in America ultimately caused the attack on
    the World Trade Center by leading America to blindly support the
    criminal and murderous regime of Ariel Sharon and Israel. Then, in
    911, after warning a number of Israeli citizens of the impending
    attack, Israeli agents treacherously let this horrendous attack go on
    to serve their own murderous ends in the Mideast. Israeli Mossad
    agents were even caught and arrested shortly after filming and
    cheering during the actual attacks on the WTC!

    And now these traitors sponsor and push for a massive escalation of
    the war on Iraq. It is a war that can only hurt America in every
    conceivable way. It will devastate our economy, our security, our
    freedoms. The war in Iraq is not in America's interest, it is not even
    in the interests of Big Bad Oil. It's not the oil, stupid!!!! It's the
    Jews! The only ones who have a true interest in this war are the
    Jewish supremacists and their well-rewarded servants, such as George
    Bush!

    We must continue to educate our people on this vital point. The most
    important issue of our time is the Jewish supremacy over our media,
    our government, our economy, our culture, our future. They are leading
    us to utter ruin. It is not just Palestine that is occupied by Jewish
    supremacists; it is New York and Washington D.C. It is not just the
    West Bank of the river Jordan they occupy; it is the East Bank of the
    Potomac! I told Arab television that the main difference between the
    West Bank Palestinians and the Average American, is that the average
    American does know that his nation is occupied.

    If you truly believe in freedom and justice, you will join me in
    opposing their power. I will continue to tell the truth about this no
    matter how much the government tries to discredit and silence me. I,
    as much as anyone, realize that there is a great risk to opposing
    their power, but I will not rest until I do my small part stop this
    naked treason against the American people. And, as a truly patriotic
    American, I will not agree to my country being immorally used to
    support the criminal and murderous policies of Israel. While we still
    can: let's prevent this anti-American war, a war that can only hurt
    America, this Jewish-supremacist war against Iraq.

    Won't you stand up with me for truth and justice? Won't you stand up
    with me for America!

    Sincerely, David Duke

  • #2
    The Iraqi War: It's not about the oil, stupid!

    On 2 Apr 2004 23:37:11 -0800, Raul <[email protected]> wrote:
    Representative David Duke at Al-Jazeera Satellite Network in Qatar I just returned from Bahrain and Qatar. In Qatar I appeared on one of the most-watched television satellite channels in the world, Al-Jazeera. An audience of 70 million saw and listened to me expose the Jewish supremacist traitors in the U.S. Government who have sold out America to Israel. In violation of the United States Constitution,
    So the Israelis are *******s. So are the Palestinians and the Americans.

    What's your point? Trying to convince us that one group of fascist
    creeps is worse than another? Won't work except on the brain dead.

    Sensible people look past words and examine the actions to see who
    people really are.



    AC

    Comment


    • #3
      The Iraqi War: It's not about the oil, stupid!

      On 2 Apr 2004 23:37:11 -0800, Raul <[email protected]> wrote:
      Representative David Duke at Al-Jazeera Satellite Network in Qatar I just returned from Bahrain and Qatar. In Qatar I appeared on one of the most-watched television satellite channels in the world, Al-Jazeera. An audience of 70 million saw and listened to me expose the Jewish supremacist traitors in the U.S. Government who have sold out America to Israel. In violation of the United States Constitution,
      So the Israelis are *******s. So are the Palestinians and the Americans.

      What's your point? Trying to convince us that one group of fascist
      creeps is worse than another? Won't work except on the brain dead.

      Sensible people look past words and examine the actions to see who
      people really are.



      AC

      Comment


      • #4
        The Iraqi War: It's not about the oil, stupid!


        "Raul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
        news:[email protected] m...
        Representative David Duke at Al-Jazeera Satellite Network in Qatar...CHOP CRAP<
        You talking David Duke the Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan?
        He's a GREAT representative. Another reason the whole World hates
        Americans.


        Comment


        • #5
          The Iraqi War: It's not about the oil, stupid!


          "Raul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
          news:[email protected] m...
          Representative David Duke at Al-Jazeera Satellite Network in Qatar...CHOP CRAP<
          You talking David Duke the Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan?
          He's a GREAT representative. Another reason the whole World hates
          Americans.


          Comment


          • #6
            The Iraqi War: It's not about the oil, stupid!

            On 2 Apr 2004 23:37:11 -0800, [email protected] (Raul) wrote:
            Representative David Duke at Al-Jazeera Satellite Network in Qatar
            David Duke? I remember him. White Sheets, beady eyes.

            Figures you'd lap up his spew.

            Comment


            • #7
              The Iraqi War: It's not about the oil, stupid!

              On 2 Apr 2004 23:37:11 -0800, [email protected] (Raul) wrote:
              Representative David Duke at Al-Jazeera Satellite Network in Qatar
              David Duke? I remember him. White Sheets, beady eyes.

              Figures you'd lap up his spew.

              Comment


              • #8
                The Iraqi War: It's not about the oil, stupid!

                In article <[email protected]>,
                Duck Dog <[email protected]> wrote:
                On 2 Apr 2004 23:37:11 -0800, [email protected] (Raul) wrote:
                Representative David Duke at Al-Jazeera Satellite Network in Qatar
                David Duke? I remember him. White Sheets, beady eyes. Figures you'd lap up his spew.
                Does name calling supercede logic?

                --
                free men own guns - slaves don't
                www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/

                Comment


                • #9
                  The Iraqi War: It's not about the oil, stupid!

                  In article <[email protected]>,
                  Duck Dog <[email protected]> wrote:
                  On 2 Apr 2004 23:37:11 -0800, [email protected] (Raul) wrote:
                  Representative David Duke at Al-Jazeera Satellite Network in Qatar
                  David Duke? I remember him. White Sheets, beady eyes. Figures you'd lap up his spew.
                  Does name calling supercede logic?

                  --
                  free men own guns - slaves don't
                  www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The Iraqi War: It's not about the oil, stupid!

                    On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 09:15:13 -0400, Nick Hull <[email protected]>
                    wrote:
                    In article <[email protected]>, Duck Dog <[email protected]> wrote:
                    On 2 Apr 2004 23:37:11 -0800, [email protected] (Raul) wrote:
                    Representative David Duke at Al-Jazeera Satellite Network in Qatar
                    David Duke? I remember him. White Sheets, beady eyes. Figures you'd lap up his spew.
                    Does name calling supercede logic?
                    David Duke has nothing to do with logic.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The Iraqi War: It's not about the oil, stupid!

                      On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 09:15:13 -0400, Nick Hull <[email protected]>
                      wrote:
                      In article <[email protected]>, Duck Dog <[email protected]> wrote:
                      On 2 Apr 2004 23:37:11 -0800, [email protected] (Raul) wrote:
                      Representative David Duke at Al-Jazeera Satellite Network in Qatar
                      David Duke? I remember him. White Sheets, beady eyes. Figures you'd lap up his spew.
                      Does name calling supercede logic?
                      David Duke has nothing to do with logic.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The Iraqi War: It's not about the oil, stupid!



                        --
                        Remove "nospam" for e-mail
                        "Duck Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                        news[email protected]
                        On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 09:15:13 -0400, Nick Hull <[email protected]> wrote:
                        In article <[email protected]>, Duck Dog <[email protected]> wrote:
                        On 2 Apr 2004 23:37:11 -0800, [email protected] (Raul) wrote: >Representative David Duke at Al-Jazeera Satellite Network in Qatar David Duke? I remember him. White Sheets, beady eyes. Figures you'd lap up his spew.
                        Does name calling supercede logic?
                        David Duke has nothing to do with logic.
                        Neither do zionists or the useful idiots who kiss their asses.


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The Iraqi War: It's not about the oil, stupid!



                          --
                          Remove "nospam" for e-mail
                          "Duck Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                          news[email protected]
                          On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 09:15:13 -0400, Nick Hull <[email protected]> wrote:
                          In article <[email protected]>, Duck Dog <[email protected]> wrote:
                          On 2 Apr 2004 23:37:11 -0800, [email protected] (Raul) wrote: >Representative David Duke at Al-Jazeera Satellite Network in Qatar David Duke? I remember him. White Sheets, beady eyes. Figures you'd lap up his spew.
                          Does name calling supercede logic?
                          David Duke has nothing to do with logic.
                          Neither do zionists or the useful idiots who kiss their asses.


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The Iraqi War: It's not about the oil, stupid!

                            So why is Mein Kampf a bestseller in the Palestinian Authority area?

                            http://www.cdn-friends-icej.ca/antiholo/kamph.html

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The Iraqi War: It's not about the oil, stupid!

                              So why is Mein Kampf a bestseller in the Palestinian Authority area?

                              http://www.cdn-friends-icej.ca/antiholo/kamph.html

                              Comment

                              The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                              Working...
                              X