• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A New little Urfess

Sorry for the duplicate posts. My newsreader said the first one didn't go
    through.

"Sourdough" <so[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    Congratulations, URF. Smoke one for me, too.

Comment

The Lttle Urfess and Monster Garage

My favorite thing to do is to rest with a sleeping baby on my chest. You
      brought back some very pleasant memories.....

"urf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
      The little Urfess (nickname: sweetpea) slept in my arms as I watched Monster Garage (California Choppers).

Comment

A New little Urfess

"Sourdough" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
        Sorry for the duplicate posts. My newsreader said the first one didn't go through. "Sourdough" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
        Hey SD...how are you, it's jadelee :-)

Urf..Mazel Tov. Did you smell like cigar with Urfette laying on you :-))

Comment

A New little Urfess

"Caren" <[email protected]> wrote in message
          news:[email protected] om...
          "Sourdough" <[email protected]> wrote in message
          news:<[email protected]>...
          Sorry for the duplicate posts. My newsreader said the first one didn't
          go
          through. "Sourdough" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
          Hey SD...how are you, it's jadelee :-) Urf..Mazel Tov. Did you smell like cigar with Urfette laying on you :-))
          SD stopped by Must be getting near morning in Alaska.

Actually I had real bad gas. The little darling didn't seem to mind at all.
          I
          guess she'll be able to identify me for the rest of our lives now.

Comment

A New little Urfess

"urf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
            SD stopped by Must be getting near morning in Alaska.

:-P ::::::::::::::::::::::

<waves hi at Caren>

Comment

A New little Urfess

"urf" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
              "Caren" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] om...
              "Sourdough" <[email protected]> wrote in message
              news:<[email protected]>...
              Sorry for the duplicate posts. My newsreader said the first one didn't
              go
              through. "Sourdough" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] > Congratulations, URF. > > Smoke one for me, too. Hey SD...how are you, it's jadelee :-) Urf..Mazel Tov. Did you smell like cigar with Urfette laying on you :-))
              SD stopped by Must be getting near morning in Alaska. Actually I had real bad gas. The little darling didn't seem to mind at all. I guess she'll be able to identify me for the rest of our lives now.

TMI

Comment

urf wrote:
                This one could be my favorite. Last night her sister slept upstairs. Her Mom slept upstairs and her Dad slept on the couch as did Estelle. The little Urfess (nickname: sweetpea) slept in my arms as I watched Monster Garage (California Choppers). She was perefectly quiet for nearly 3 hours. It was one of my best moments in a long time.
                Wonderful! Congratulations to you all, Urf.

Heh... that second harvest of yours is coming in good, isn't it?

Tai

Comment

"Tai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                  urf wrote:
                  This one could be my favorite. Last night her sister slept upstairs. Her Mom slept upstairs and her Dad slept on the couch as did Estelle. The little Urfess (nickname: sweetpea) slept in my arms as I watched Monster Garage (California Choppers). She was perefectly quiet for nearly 3 hours. It was one of my best moments in a long time.
                  Wonderful! Congratulations to you all, Urf. Heh... that second harvest of yours is coming in good, isn't it? Tai
                  This get complicated.

Number 1 son...... has two now.
                  Number 2 son...... has one now but is "planning" on another.
                  Number 3 son...... has none now but "I" have expectations.

The second harvest does have it up side.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                  Working...
                  X