• Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

I hope those of you who are celebrating are having a better Christmas
    then I am. =) Happy New Years too.

--Brian

Merry Christmas

"Brian" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    I hope those of you who are celebrating are having a better Christmas then I am. =) Happy New Years too. --Brian
    Merry Christmas Brian

Shell

Comment

Merry Christmas

"Brian" <[email protected]> wrote in message
      news:[email protected]
      I hope those of you who are celebrating are having a better Christmas then I am. =) Happy New Years too. --Brian
      It's the spirit of Christmas that is the joy... and because it is,
      we have all truely been blessed regardless of whatever situations may arise.
      I hope that those with even less going for them than Brian might have, will
      find
      peace and joy throughout the years to come.

Happy New Year and Happy Holidays To All!

JJ

Comment

Merry Christmas

"Brian" <[email protected]> wrote in message
        I hope those of you who are celebrating are having a better Christmas then I am. =) Happy New Years too.
        I hope your day gets better, Brian.

I'm having a great Christmas, but I'm getting a bit sick (I have a cold
        that's getting worse by the minute). Got a new golf bag, some civil war
        books, and DVD's (including the Warner Brothers Golden collection - 56
        classic cartoons!!). My wife rocks!!

JWB (got her nice stuff too

Comment

Merry Christmas

>"Brian" <[email protected]> wrote in message
          I hope those of you who are celebrating are having a better Christmas then I am. =) Happy New Years too.
          I hope your day gets better, Brian.
          Me too.
          I'm having a great Christmas, but I'm getting a bit sick (I have a coldthat's getting worse by the minute).
          Me, too, although mine is on the mend... worst of it was over the weekend.

Got a new golf bag, some civil war
          books, and DVD's (including the Warner Brothers Golden collection - 56classic cartoons!!). My wife rocks!!JWB (got her nice stuff too
          I got a gift certificate at a day spa. Full body massage, manicure, pedicure,
          facial... I'm happy.

Oh, and a cruise to Alaska in July. [Don't let this nonchalance fool you ---
          I'm SOOO excited!] The cruise is, of course, a family gift. We are all
          excited.

The kids are now off in their own little worlds, playing with their new stuff.
          We leave tomorrow for the mountains, where Internet connection is tenuous.
          I'll check in periodically, but I probably not write long posts, because it is
          just ****ed frustrating to have written for 10 minutes, and have the connection
          die when you hit send.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Sheila

Comment

Merry Christmas

Brian wrote:
            Is everything okay, Brian? I frequently wonder about you and how you're
            doing.
            -Cari

--
            email:
            cari_p at comcast dot net

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
            Working...
            X