18 year old brother whom abuses me daily. Alaska Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 year old brother whom abuses me daily. Alaska Ohio

He does NOTHING for my health, nothing FOR me period.
    all he does is ***** and nag and get drunk do cocaine & smoke pot, i hate it so much because hes my brother and i wish he'd ****ing die, he's using up all of my dads money on coke & he's over 1000 dollars in debt [my big brother]

whenever i have money & refuse to give it to him he'll throw something at me or hit me really hard, im 5'9" and i weigh 120 lbs, all i do is swim & play baseball so im not really the bulky type like he is, he used to play football & have a job now he's just a worthless *******, i want him out of my house my dad does too but i dont want him on the streets. it seems like theres nothing i can do, im tired of these bruises, tired of crying, tired of this ****ing life.
    i tried to kill a spider 20 minutes ago [im arachnaphobic] with a shoe, so i throw the shoe at it [it was a wolf spider - they jump around] and i miss, so the shoe bounces off the wall and knocks over his coke tray and he flips out on me..... i have a huge ****ing shoe imprint on my face now and im tired of this ****er, i wanna report him to the police so bad but its my BROTHER whom i've looked up to my whole life until 3 months ago.....

can anyone give me any tips of what to do.. i could really use it.. thanks.
    Last edited by jaybrutality; 05-31-2006, 09:04 PM. Reason: alaska ohio???? willoughby hills ohio****

Originally posted by jaybrutality
    He does NOTHING for my health, nothing FOR me period.
    all he does is ***** and nag and get drunk do cocaine & smoke pot, i hate it so much because hes my brother and i wish he'd ****ing die, he's using up all of my dads money on coke & he's over 1000 dollars in debt [my big brother]

whenever i have money & refuse to give it to him he'll throw something at me or hit me really hard, im 5'9" and i weigh 120 lbs, all i do is swim & play baseball so im not really the bulky type like he is, he used to play football & have a job now he's just a worthless *******, i want him out of my house my dad does too but i dont want him on the streets. it seems like theres nothing i can do, im tired of these bruises, tired of crying, tired of this ****ing life.
    i tried to kill a spider 20 minutes ago [im arachnaphobic] with a shoe, so i throw the shoe at it [it was a wolf spider - they jump around] and i miss, so the shoe bounces off the wall and knocks over his coke tray and he flips out on me..... i have a huge ****ing shoe imprint on my face now and im tired of this ****er, i wanna report him to the police so bad but its my BROTHER whom i've looked up to my whole life until 3 months ago.....

can anyone give me any tips of what to do.. i could really use it.. thanks.
    I don't care if it is a saint come down from on high to worship at your feet. Call the police. If he has drugs in the house, and you and your father know, but do nothing, you and your father can face drug charges, too. Every time he assaults you, call the police. Assault is a crime no matter the relation of the people involved. CALL THE COPS. He is not the brother you know. He is someone else, now. Drugs do that to a person.
    HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
    How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
    (unique up on him)
    How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
    (same way)

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X