Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

17 and expecting a baby by my man he is 25 Georgia

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 17 and expecting a baby by my man he is 25 Georgia

    Hello I need info on how to handle some stuff my man(husband/Living together with parent consent) we been together since october 2008 and today june 27 found out Im having a baby by him we been living together since feb 2009 with parect consent and Im still attending school so here is my question will he get in trouble at time of baby delivery cuz im gonna still be 17 and he be 26 by him being older than me?? I love him to death and everything but I dont want nothing to happen to him we love each other so much and my family loves him too but I just got that in my head so I dont know what to do please help me..

    my email is (delete) some on please Im only 8 weeks pregn and I dont want to suffer if something happens to him what can we do??
    Last edited by Betty3; 06-27-2009, 12:53 AM. Reason: remove e-mail address

  • #2
    allruddy, first off, I removed your e-mail address. You don't want your e-mail address showing in the thread due to spammers who frequent the forum.

    Second, I don't know why you posted this in the employment law forum. I am moving it to a more appropriate forum - family law.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

    Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.


    The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.