13 yr girl with 18 yr guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 yr girl with 18 yr guy

hi i live in nj. my boyfriend is 18, and i am 13. is it wrong that we kiss and hold hands and just meet up and go out? theres no sex involved. we just like to be with each other.

5 years seems like a huge thing now, but when i think of it, my dad is 49 and my mom is 44. theres nothing wrong there.

so is there anything wrong with kissing and loving a 18 year old boy? no sex. lol. thanks

re:

Are your parents ok with it? If so, then yes it's perfectly legal.

Comment

I thought it was 4 year differance to be legal. List, I know youre not here for advice, just legal questions, but theres no 18 year old guy that dates a 13 year old just because he likes you. Wierd thing happen in life but in these situations he will almost always have other motives besides love. Dont go smokin up a storm and drinking with him

Comment

14 year old girl with 18 year old

Ok Im a 14 year old girl with a 18 year old guy, i love him no matter what anyone says he recently got kicked out of his home, bc his stepfather doesnt like him, and his mom just lets it happena nd told him she hopes he dies out in the streets, so had snuck him in for 2 weeks, and i finally got caught, my mom wasnt too mad but she told him to leave, and i explained too her the situation, and we found him gave him my number too call me tommorrow
        ..×·._.·¯·._.·×Bka-Remy..×·._.·¯·._.·×

Comment

Dating is ok so long as there is no sex, but if your parents do not allow dating, then that could be a problem too.

Comment

I think that you should look up a shelter or a family member for him to go to.....your so young and your love for him may seem so true but ya know that in several years you may laugh about it........dont have sex yet............be a kid

Comment

in the same boat

I am in the same boat as you, i love a girl about your age, her parents hate me though, and my parents are against it too, yet there is a 12yr difference between my parents... I love her with all my heart and i dont get to see her often, i celebrated my one year anniversary with her and got to see her for a whole 5minutes max. the first time in 5months. I think that anyone who can go that long without seeing someone and still stay strong in the heart, that is some proof of the strenght of the love we share. hang in there if you really love him.

Comment

hay im in the same delama as you but im 16 and my boyfriend is 21. my friends think it is wroung. my rents don't like it but they said that they wont stop me.cause they r 12 to 13 years appart.this is my step mom and dad.

Comment

I have the same problem

I'm 13 and my boyfriend is 18. And alot of people think it's wrong but I don't know how it's wrong. Because we love each other and we want to be together. And nothing happens , no sex . But I don't get why people think it's wrong?..............And now I think about it...my mom is 30 and my dad is 35. But why is it wrong for me to have my boyfriend to be together?

Comment

Originally posted by sk8er gurl 4-life
                    I'm 13 and my boyfriend is 18. But why is it wrong for me to have my boyfriend to be together?
                    It is wrong because you are a MINORchild and he is an adult.

There is a HUGE difference between being 13 and being 16 or 17. At your age you are still a child- period.
                    Xena

Comment

i'm not a child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my family knows him and they all like him so how iz that wrong?my mom & dad are 5 years apart so howz that wrong?

Comment

Age of consent in NJ is 16. Unless you are 16, your 18 year old partner (whether they are male or female), can be charge with statutory rape. Although you have not gone that far yet - it is probably not out of the rhelm of possibility

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

Any 18 year old who dates a 13 year old has serious maturity issues. I have a 13 year old daughter and frankly if an 18 year came around, I would have explain the facts of life to the kid.
                        Last edited by semimba; 02-21-2006, 06:24 PM.

Comment

sry ...im not in nj

Comment

i'm not a child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Like it or not, as far as the law (and everyone else) is concerned you are indeed a CHILD.

Comment

sry ...im not in nj
                              It doesn't matter where you are. In every state it's illegal for an adult to have sexual contact (which is not limited merely to intercourse) with a child.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                              Working...
                              X