X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cbg
    replied
    And your chances of emancipation are also pretty much zilch.

Being pregnant makes it next to impossible to qualify for emancipation. Only about one teen out of 10,000 does qualify (and no, I am not exaggerating even slightly) - being pregnant puts you out of the running for being that "lucky" one.

Leave a comment:

• britnidavis09
    replied
    i'm there

I am 17 years old and a senior in high school. I have been fighting with my dad every since he has gotten remarried. I have tried staying with my mom right now but she is so burnt up on drugs i don't even know what she is talkin about most of the time. Now i am 3 weeks pregnant and all the stress is going to kill m baby. Just hang in there and try to do it. I am going to also go to the judge today and see if i will be able too.

Leave a comment:

• cbg
    replied
    Please explain to me how you are going to support yourself AND two children while still going to school.

If the answer is, I can't, I'll need help from someone or from the state, then the answer is you cannot be emancipated.

Period.

Leave a comment:

• cyjeff
    replied
    The chances of a teen with a child that thought it was such a good idea that she decided to repeat the action (with, I am guessing, a second father) will never, repeat NEVER find a judge to emancipate you.

I am guessing that your stepmother is upset because you keep coming home pregnant. She is probably sick and tired of caring for YOUR children.

Leave a comment:

• panther10758
    replied
    The chance of a pregnant teen gainning emancipation status are slightly above zero if that! If your child is being abused contact CPS

Leave a comment:

• Eng&SafetyMGR
    replied
    1- Read this;

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_does_a...ted_in_Indiana

2- Stop having children

Leave a comment:

• Emancipation for a 17 year old mother and another baby due on 01-14-09 Indiana

i am so confused what should i do? i dont turn 17 until Feb. but have to get out of my dads house. my step-mom is too ruff on my daughter.. and dont want this baby to deal with it also? how do i go about this action??
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X