Already And Only 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already And Only 21

When I was 17 I met this guy named Daniel. A month into the relationship he started accusing me of being with other people. Everytime he would get mad at me he would cut himself with a knife over, and over, and over. That should have been my first hint to get away from him, but I didn't. I got pregnant by him when I was 17. While I was pregnant he would tell me all the time that the baby wasn't his. But when I turned 18 I moved in with him because, then I would always be around him so he would have no reason to accuse me. I was wrong. Weeks later he was still accusing me, along with choking me, spitting in my face, and punching me. So he nailed all the windows shut, wouldn't give me a key to the house, wouldn't let me go anywhere (not even with family), still accused me, still cut himself, and still abused me while I was pregnant. I called the cops on him, they came but they wouldn't do anything about it. Everywhere we went I walked with my head down so I wouldn't get accused of knowing or sleeping with some guy I didn't even know. I got married to him after a year of all that. Another mistake. Two months after that I had a baby boy. He was only with the baby by himself for 2 hours in a total of 3 months. I was soo tired of it all by then, that I had to leave. I didn't know how to do it though. The night that I left him I pushed him away from me because he was in my face. He called the cops on me and filed domestic violence against me. Served me papers on a Sunday, had court on that Monday. I couldn't find lawyer in that short of notice. So he got custody. I've told the jugde everything he did to me. He didn't care what I had to say. So now he has had the baby from August 2003 until who knows when. Between August 2003 and September 2003 I had to call child services on him 3 times. Child services never came. He told the jugde that he feared for him and his childs life.

I don't understand how did he get custody of your child?

Comment

So what have you done about this problem?

Comment

Is there a question or did you just want to tell us you story? I'm guessing that you want to know how to get your child back. Is that correct?

Comment

toto

am relly sorry about u am 17 now and ur story made me so sadbut i want to tell u that u must left him from the bigining >

Comment

He got custody because I pushed him one day. Even though he didn't get hurt he called the cops on me. He served me papers on a Sunday, the court date was the next day. I didn't have time to get a lawyer. So they gave him custody.

Comment

So, what is it that you want to know? How to get your child back?
              HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
              How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
              (unique up on him)
              How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
              (same way)

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
              Working...
              X