Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Need help with adult child getting abused

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need help with adult child getting abused

    I have an adult child who is with a man that abuses her. She has one child by another man and one with the man she is with. She lies to me about being with this man but I know she is. He has burnt, her bit, her smaked her, her daughter is 2 and she has kidney failer her mom does great untill she is with this losser and I don't know what to do. This is in TN Please give advice Thanks landybud412
    Last edited by ladybud412; 06-22-2005, 06:53 PM.

  • #2
    This is cold, but call DCF to make a report about the children being in a dangerous situation and go to court to get custody of the kids yourself. You can ask the daughter to let you have the kids voluntarily and bexome their legal guardians. The daughter can let you have the kids to care for with a power of attorney, but if you seek greater protection, try a petition for legal guardianship. Good luck. Also suggest that you daughter seek help from an abused women's group.


    The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.