Im Needing Help To Questions I Have Live In Va

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Needing Help To Questions I Have Live In Va

FIRST OFF THIS IS REALLY A WONDERFUL SITE!!IM SO GLAD I HAVE RAN ACROSS IT...BY READING SOME OF THE POSTS THERE ARE ALOT OF REALLY NICE PEOPLE ON HERE....ANYWAYS THIS IS WHAT I NEED HELP WITH.. I HAVE DATED THE GUY I AM WITH NOW FOR 2 YEARS...I LOVE HIM TO DEATH ..I HAVE 3 CHILDREN BY ANOTHER MAN...HE HAS ALWAYS WENT OUT OF HIS WAY FOR MY CHILDREN THEY DO NOT WANT FOR ANYTHING....THEY THINK THE WORLD OF HIM....BUT OVER THE WEEKEND WE HAD A LIL INCIDENT TO...I COULD TELL HE HAD BEEN REALLY DEPRESSED FOR A WEEK OR SO NOW ..BUT ANYWAYS A LIL INCIDENT THIS WEEKEND WE GOT INTO A LIL DISAGREEMENT AND HE BARELY HIT ME ON MY NECK...A MEMBER OF MY FAMILY CAME BY AND HAPPENED TO JUST SEE THIS HAPPNEING THRU THE WINDOW AND WHEN MY B/F WALKED OUTDOORS THEY ENDED UP FIGHTING AND MY NEIGHBORS CALLED THE LAW...NEEDLESS TO SAY THEY TOOK MY B/F TO JAIL AND SERVED ME WITH A EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE ORDER...HE HAS NEVER EVER EVER EVER IN THE PAST 2 YEARS I HAVE BEEN WITH IM TRIED HITTING ME OR ANYTHING HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY LOVING, CARING AND GOES OUT OF HIS WAY FOR ME AND MY KIDS...I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM HAVING TO GO THRU THIS I WANT TO TALK TO HIM SO BAD BUT I CAN YET....BUT I HAVE HEARD ITS REALLY KILLING HIM HE KNOWS HE HAS DONE WRONG AND HE FEELS REALLY BAD FOR IT....WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP HIM IS THERE A WAY HE CAN GET OUT OF BEING CONSIDERED A CRIMNAL???CUZ ITS NOT A CRIMNAL WE ALL AHVE BAD MOMENTS....HE BARELY HIT ME NOW IF HE BEAT ME I COULD UNDERSTAND BUT I KNOW HE REALLY DIDNT MEAN IT HE NEEDS TO GET COUNSELING AND GO TO A DOC OVER DEPRESSION IM 99 % SURE THATS ALL IT WAS...AND IT JUST HAD A REALLY BAD DAY....WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP HIM????i LOVE HIM TO DEATH AND I KNOW REALLY HE IS NOT A BAD PERSON...COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO ?? WHAT ARE WE TO EXPECT THRU ALL OF THIS??? THANKS FOR EVERYONES TIME

I tried to read your post, but it's too difficult.

Please repost, using paragraphs and please don't use all caps, it comes across as shouting and is very difficult to read.
    xena

Comment

Go to court, ask that the emergency protective order be dissolved and I suggest making dissolving the order an emergency also. Explain that the two of you will discuss the matter and are exploring possible counseling. Also ask that the charges be dropped as you will not cooperate in the case. Consult an attorney beforehand to get an idea about how to proceed in your area locally.

Comment

don't be so sure

honey, I'm not trying to sound like a smart ellic and I really hope you are sincere about him never hitting you or hurting you before and I understand that you love your man very much but please be sure. I have been with a man for 8 yrs. now and a little arguement and an accidental hit has turned into many many long hard years of verbal, mental and physical abuse. I loved him with all of my heart no questions asked but I know now that all is said and done that I should have gotten out along time ago. I have also told myself that he didn't mean to or it was an accident when I know now it was nothing but me taking up for him because I loved him soooo much. And the longer you are in the harder it is to leave. We now have a three year old son, the physical has stopped because he is on probation but the mental and verbal abuse remains. I know I need to get out and I don't think it is love for me anymore, I basically feel sorry for him because he has no one else, so good luck to the both of you---just be sure don't sell yourself short!!!!!!!

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
        Working...
        X