Very Concerned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Concerned!

I am a mom of a 3, 4, and 11 year old children. I just began work in April and have been living in a very abusive marriage for the past 4 years. He has pushed all friends and family away. I cannot live like this. I am so worried what this is doing to my children. Especially my 11 year old. I have no money nor any place to go. What can I do??? I am so worried each day about our lives. I live in Eastern Pennsylvania. Can anyone help??

Go to http://www.ndvh.org and call the number or locate a shelter for abused women and kids in your area; they should be able to help you make the first step and help you figure out how to do that

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X