male domestic abuse victim classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• male domestic abuse victim classes

does anyone know of any court acceptable classes for a male victim of domestic abuse in the twin cities, mn?????...my friend has had a horrendous time of things (ongoing) through a family law system that is totally geared to the woman - even if she is in the wrong.....and before i get attacked by any feminists, let me state that i am female, as well as a past victim of domestic abuse and numerous rapes......i am also in the process of getting a degree in the behavioural sciences and can recognise signs of victimisation....violence & abuse are not gender specific - i would really appreciate some help in finding him some resources......even the male centers seem to feel that male vistims are non-existent, perhaps because the funding often comes from groups that seek to stop violence against women rather than against people...........
    Last edited by strega; 08-08-2005, 05:29 PM.
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X