he chocked me Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he chocked me Michigan

IDK what to do. My step dad slamed me on the ground and started to choke me and dented my car 3 times with his fist. my mom left him and we now live in the next town i didnt call the cops cuz i figured my mom would stay with him. this has happend 4 or 5 times and my mom pulls him off me and every thing went back to normal except this time my mom was at work and my grandma with a cain was there and he started to go after her but i got his attention put back on me it was this past summer now he has turnd most of my fiends and family agenst me im lost he has a dauhter that lives with him and he started doing this to her (just not as extream) he tells her she is a b**** and he ha gotten so strickt she had to sneek out to come see me and my mom what should i do do i still have time to call the cops how do i help!!!!!!! btw i am 19 and all this happend at 19 years of age
    Last edited by amberlarae310; 12-21-2010, 06:29 PM.

Yes, you should go to the police, if for no other reason than to have it on record in case it happens again.
    I am not an attorney, and don't play one on TV. Any information given is a description only and should be verified by your attorney.

Comment

If you are 19 then you should consider moving out. It won't change your step father but it will remove you from the situation.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
      Working...
      X