HELP HELP HELP!!!! Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP HELP HELP!!!! Tennessee

I have a HUGE problem. About 2 weeks ago, my husband picked up my 2 month old daughter from the sitter. I was working late that day. The baby was asleep when he got home, so he just unbuckled her belt on her infant carrier so it wouldn't bother her. He placed her (still on the carrier) on the couch, I guess he placed her to close to the edge and the carrier fell over landing on my daughter. He called 911 and the paramedics arrived and took the baby to the ER. He called me at work and I met him at the hospital. The hospital called DCS and now my daughter is in custody of the state. I am only allowed to see her once a week for one hour and I have to be supervised by a social worker. My husband is not allowed to see her at all.

Ok, here is where the drama begins. My husband has 2 kids from a previous relationship. When HE was at work his ex called him and told him she had to take their son to the ER b/c when she was dressing him his arm popped. It turns out she dislocated his shoulder. Eventually all went well and after a few months they got the baby back. Now in this court the want to use that case against him. Can they do that? What happend with his son was 4 years ago. Can they use the previous case as evidenace or proof against him? The never determined he did anything wrong in the previous case. Please help. If they can't do that, is there somewhere I can referance it?

Please help me!! I'm desperate!! I feel like I'm going crazy with out my daughter!!

Originally posted by lolita21 View Post
    I have a HUGE problem. About 2 weeks ago, my husband picked up my 2 month old daughter from the sitter. I was working late that day. The baby was asleep when he got home, so he just unbuckled her belt on her infant carrier so it wouldn't bother her. He placed her (still on the carrier) on the couch, I guess he placed her to close to the edge and the carrier fell over landing on my daughter. He called 911 and the paramedics arrived and took the baby to the ER. He called me at work and I met him at the hospital. The hospital called DCS and now my daughter is in custody of the state. I am only allowed to see her once a week for one hour and I have to be supervised by a social worker. My husband is not allowed to see her at all.

Ok, here is where the drama begins. My husband has 2 kids from a previous relationship. When HE was at work his ex called him and told him she had to take their son to the ER b/c when she was dressing him his arm popped. It turns out she dislocated his shoulder. Eventually all went well and after a few months they got the baby back. Now in this court the want to use that case against him. Can they do that? What happend with his son was 4 years ago. Can they use the previous case as evidenace or proof against him? The never determined he did anything wrong in the previous case. Please help. If they can't do that, is there somewhere I can referance it?

Please help me!! I'm desperate!! I feel like I'm going crazy with out my daughter!!
    yes, they can use previous allegations of neglect. However, if the previous allegations were later dismissed, his attorney can argue that in court.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X