Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

I NEED HELP BAD West Virginia

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I NEED HELP BAD West Virginia

    i am 17 and will turn 18 on april 20th now i have a Girl friend and a son who my parents for what ever easond dont like her attitude and refuse to let me go see her or him. i was going to get a court order but by the time it starts im 18 but all i know is that emancipation and well thats it and i cant run away eaither and well suicide dont solve any thing plus its wrong
    also i am in the US Navy's Delayed entrie program
The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.