I NEED HELP West Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEED HELP West Virginia

im 17 and my GF is 18. we both have son who is a month old and my parents will not let me see him so im forced to sneak out and see him and well just the stress of everything is effecting my school work and well if i dont pass the Navy will cancel my contract and i will have to start all over is there anything i can do ?

Originally posted by Deathgod247 View Post
    im 17 and my GF is 18. we both have son who is a month old and my parents will not let me see him so im forced to sneak out and see him and well just the stress of everything is effecting my school work and well if i dont pass the Navy will cancel my contract and i will have to start all over is there anything i can do ?
    I'm assuming that you have not filed in court for a custody and visitation order. You need to file ASAP. If your GF is in agreement, when you file you can request an emergency temp order for visitation and CS. That way, your parents won't have a choice. Once you have even a temp order, legally your parents can stop you from seeing your GF but will not legally be able to stop you from seeing your son.

Comment

Omg

Wow i love you in a non weird way ill get that done right away thanks

Comment

Did you sign the Birth Certficate? If not you need paternity test first more than likely
        http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
        Working...
        X