how to remove "consent order" ? New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to remove "consent order" ? New Jersey

My wife filed 'restraining order" against me, and this order did not become permanent on the court, and already dismissed by the court, because my wife and I along with lawyers from two sides reached a deal, and change the “restraining order” to “consent order” which is agreed by me and my wife, although the contents of the order remains the same.

This restraining order and the following “consent order” is totally unfair to me, and I don’t feel it is justified at all. But, this is not my question about, so, I am going to spend your time on that.

Now we are in the final stage of submitting the divorce agreement to the court, which means we are almost getting divorced.

My question is following:

What I should do to remove that “consent order”?
    Will be there any damage to me in the future if I could not find a way to remove that order?

Thanks for your help

Duplicate post www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=191001

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X