This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victim of hate crimes & discrimination Kansas

I believe I am being involved in the worst hate crimes ever to happen in Kansas. I think that people are committing crimes and linking them back to me. My family has got to be involved because the way they talk to me and the things they say and do around the house. Yesterday, I woke up hearing my mother talking to my older brother in the kitchen. They were talking about some one getting hurt and ending up in the hospital. I didn't think much of it until I went into the bathroom and saw dirt prints in the bathtub right before I was getting ready to take a shower. Once I saw that I started to figure out what was going on. Threw the day my mother, stepfather, brother, and sister in-law were all drinking soda, eating chips, ice cream, and other sweet foods.
    Today when I woke up I noticed the bathroom window being unlocked and the little mirror that was on the window was found in the bathtub like some one had opened the window and made it fall down. My family started eating sweet snacks again. My mother started eating rice crispy treats. I've never seen her eating so much junk food in my life so I asked her "When did you start eating rice crispy treats." She replied "I just felt like eating some." My sister in-law was in the living room and she said something about her getting addicted to them. Every conversation I have with them is weird and I always get those weird evil looking grins from them threw out each day.

The past friend I have had did nothing but screw me over as well by talking me into going to places with them. I didn’t see it at first but soon I started to. We would hang out at their friend’s house. Some one I didn’t even know but they knew. They kept trying to offer me alcohol, food, a soda, or water. I didn’t want any of it so I told them no. Then they would end up having a conversation amongst themselves. I would be sitting there just listening because the conversation has nothing to do with me. Then the person that lived there was like “you look bored. Do you want to watch some TV?” So they throw me the remote. I’ve realized that all my friends have done the same exact things and asked me the same questions when I would come over. My parents bought a new TV so the one that was in the living room is now in my room. Some how the remote was broken so my mother went and bought a replacement remote. I noticed that that remote went missing from my room and the old remote that is broken ended up in my room on top of the TV. The same day I thought I had my car keys in my coat pocket. I asked my mother if she had seen them some how. She went into the room and came back out with the keys telling me that they were in my coat pocket. I just wasn’t looking hard enough. I put those keys in my coat pocket but it wasn’t there when I looked for them. My family is pulling slick moves on me.

My brother and his wife moved back into the home and have been here for a couple weeks now. They said that they were looking for a new home and that their lease was up on their apartment so they wanted to move in with us for a while. This was right after they had a child and they brought the rest of their kids with them. For the past couple of weeks all I saw them do was bring people over. All of their friends, family, and kids. I figured it all out. They are trying to set me up to look like I am abusing or doing something to those kids. They get the child upset by telling them they cannot do or have something and make the them cry all loud. I realized they would eat a lot of snack items on those days as well.

My mother would be in the living room everyday watching the animal planet. Every time I would come home from work I found her or my stepfather watching the animal channel. I finally realized what they were doing so one day when I got off from work I parked around the corner from my house and walked up to the window. They were watching something else but once I pull my car into the driveway and I open that door they had it on the animal planet. They are making it look like I am obsessed with animals. That means that the cable companies are able to see what programs each home is viewing. Till this day, they are still watching the animal planet. I wanted to move out but I couldn’t because I then lost my job.
    I have been looking for a job for 5 months now with no luck what so ever. I figured out that I was getting black balled as well. I think “blackballed” is the right term. It is an endless job search because of some one giving me bad references or doing something. I’m not sure. I figured out it was my mother or stepfather because they would ask me what places I would go apply at. So now its hard for me to find a job and I can’t move out as soon as I would like to.

I’m figuring everything out now. All the stuff they’ve been doing with the animal planet, the kids, putting things in certain places to make me pick them up, etc. I am only coming to one conclusion. I think they are pending crimes on me. My neighbors are involved in this mess as well. I’m not sure what part they play in this but what ever they are doing is helping who ever out. I think my family is making it look like I am breaking into people’s houses or something. That’s the quickest way to get shot. After I realized what all my friends were doing I quit associating with them in almost every way possible. I also think my parents are making people think I am stealing things from them. My stepfather said he lost his cell phone at work. Either right before or after I applied at the cell phone company.
    My mother also has a new cell phone and she leaves her old one in the kitchen. She never uses it. I realize now that they know with me having no job and not being able to find one my cell phone will be cut off soon. I think that phone is either stolen, my mother is going to say I stole it from them, or that I used her information and bought a phone in her name. I few weeks ago she told me that she lost her purse with her information in it at the store. Then she went and changed her social security number and what ever else.
    Ok now I see what’s going on. I am taking online classes and something told me that the classes were fraud because of everything each person posted and the way they were talking in the discussion rooms. Some of the assignments had us looking up information on the internet. One of them even had us looking up information on our favorite hobbies. I noticed that one of them posting something about skydiving and the other posted something about gardening. The gardening caught my attention because my mother has plants all in her back yard and at this point everything I see or hear from other people is important whether it is lies or the truth.
    Now I see it. My family is going to up and leave the house one day and make it seem like I am living there under my mother’s name. She adopted 2 dogs and my brother brought 2 small dogs in with them. So they are going to keep doing what they are doing and then up and leave and make it look like they never lived here. That explains why I found my clothes mixed in with my mother’s clothes in the computer room closet. The old clothes I threw away a while ago she took them out of the trash and put them in the computer room closet. I am stuck in a very difficult situation and I need help or advise. This is a real life situation I am not making this up. I really believe that I could be killed at any given time.

I need to include that I have been noticing several different life insurance policies come in the mail. It is for my mother but the life insurance policy is for me . Is it legal for them to do that? I think that they are making look like I applied for those insurance policies myself. My bank "Bank of America" has also been trying to get me to apply for life insurance by telling me that I get the first 3 months free but I didn't want life insurance. That must mean my family is either going to kill me or they are expecting me to die soon.
    Last edited by Jcinict; 04-24-2008, 05:56 PM. Reason: Just giving more information as I can recall it.

Meds are your friends.

Comment

Why?

Why do you say meds are my friends? I don't believe I should take any kinds of meds. Is it possible that my family have been drugging me to make me become retarded? My family have been using reverse psychology on me by putting things in certain places and a whole lot more. They know I know what they are doing which everything that they do or say around me makes me think. Everyday they fill information in my head by talking amongst each other about stuff that happened or whatever. When I start reacting and asking for help I realize its only giving them what they want each and every time. As far as emancipation goes, these people have me right where they want me. I have been kept from getting a new job plus my family brings in items and as soon as they see me touch them (For example a chair), It disappears. There is no where for me to go because if I walk out on the streets some one is bound to set me up.
      Last edited by Jcinict; 04-24-2008, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcinict View Post
        Why do you say meds are my friends? I don't believe I should take any kinds of meds. Is it possible that my family have been drugging me to make me become retarded? Each and every one of you that have read this bulletin knows whats going on but are probably like the rest of the people out here who are causing me a lot of trouble. My family have been using reverse psychology on me by putting things in certain places and a whole lot more. They know I know what they are doing which everything that they do or say around me makes me think. Everyday they fill information in my head by talking amongst each other about stuff that happened or whatever. When I start reacting and asking for help I realize its only giving them what they want each and every time. As far as emancipation goes, these people have me right where they want me. I have been kept from getting a new job plus my family brings in items and as soon as they see me touch them (For example a chair), It disappears. There is no where for me to go because if I walk out on the streets some one is bound to set me up.
        I didn't read your whole post, too long. However, you NEED to speak to an attorney ASAP, or contact CPS if you are being abused.

Comment

Actually, professional help of any kind is the way to go.

We have several people on here that can give a better diagnosis than I, but you are definately exhibiting some interesting symptoms.

There is nothing wrong in having to take medications to think more clearly. If your car had a clogged fuel line, would you believe the car was evil if you had to feed it some cleaner with your next tankful?

You need help. Please get it.
          Not everything that makes you mad, sad or uncomfortable is legally actionable.

I am not now nor ever was an attorney.

Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.

Comment

Truthfully I don't know where to get the professional help from because every one I go to for help seems to only make the situation worse. I am not being abuse physically at all but I am being severely mentally abused. I have already tried seeking professional help but no one is listening to me.

Comment

I tried to be subtle.

You need to talk to a medical doctor well versed in psychology and, preferably, schizoid tendencies.

Your paranoia and conspiracy fantasy is taking you down a dark road.

It doesn't mean you are a bad person. It means that you need to take some medications to make your brain work more effectively.

Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.

Comment

JC how old are you? What state do you live in?
                Information posted by me is my "OPINION". I do NOT give legal advice to anyone as like most here I am NOT an attorney.

Comment

I am 21 living In Kansas.

Comment

Reply to CyJeff

I understand where you are coming from and the other people that read this as well. This situation I am in is a situation that happens on a daily basis within each and every community and the reason why everything I am explaining in my post doesn't ring any bells for some people is because the people this happens to don't ever say anything about when they are being put threw what I am being put threw. They just let it happen to them. Their situation may not even have been as worse as mine is now. I am seriously becoming expelled from the community.
                    Last edited by Jcinict; 04-24-2008, 03:21 PM.

Comment

I understand where you are coming from and the other people that read this as well. This situation I am in is a situation that happens on a daily basis within each and every community and the reason why everything I am explaining in my post doesn't ring any bells for some people is because the people this happens to don't ever say anything about when they are being put threw what I am being put threw. They just let it happen to them. Their situation may not even have been as worse as mine is now. I am seriously becoming expelled from the community.
                      I am trying very hard to be helpful.

Maybe if I say it bluntly. Your community doesn't give a ****. No one is moving your things. No one is rescuing stuff out of the trash and hiding it for you to find.

No one is conspiring the community against you. The community, at large, doesn't know you from Adam's housecat.

Your brain is taking the tiny annoyances in life and linking them into a grandiose collage of conspiracy that simply isn't there.

yes... you may find other kindred spirits on the web.. even on this site. They will insist that whole groups of people perform vast and involved plans all based around annoying one nobody of a person.

They need help as well. I hope you all get it.

Comment

Since when is eating sugary snacks indicative of threatening or criminal behavior?

I personally have been known to sit down and inhale a whole bag of Milanos. (hence the reason that I don't keep them in the house anymore. )

and oh my gosh...put a big ol' 2 pound bag of M&Ms anywhere within my immediate vicinity (2 miles radius) and that bag will strangely be emptied within 10 minutes.

I have no self control. I think I'll go get that help that CJ is recommending.

slinks away with my head drooping in shame.....
                        HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
                        How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
                        (unique up on him)
                        How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
                        (same way)

Comment

Well it means that you are still a child if you are a grown person still eating junk food. I don't know if that is how they think else where but it is how people think here.
                          Last edited by Jcinict; 04-24-2008, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Well it means that you are still a child if you are a grown person still eating junk food.
                            Oh, thank you Jesus!!! I just had my 35th birthday and that is the nicest thing anyone has said to me in the past 2 weeks.

So, how childish is it of me that I still blow bubbles (sometimes DOUBLE) with my gum, do handsprings in the front yard (yes, I am awesome...my husband is VERY appreciative), play freeze tag with my kids, make silly faces and LOVE sparkly pink nail polish? What about dressing up in my high school drill team uniform every year for Halloween? (told you my husband is appreciative ) Fairy wings on a near daily basis so I can play dress up with my little girl?

Maybe if you stop thinking so darn much, half of your issues would dissolve faster than a scoop of sugar on your tongue.
                            HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
                            How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
                            (unique up on him)
                            How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
                            (same way)

Comment

I wasn't being rude. I was just telling you what people think around here. I don't know if people look at a female that way around here if they eat candy but you can't be a grown man doing that for all I know. I don't eat candy but my point is that there are people in my family who I know for a fact doesn't eat a lot of junk food but as soon as my brother and his wife decide they want to move in here with my mother and stepfather they all start eating junk food like crazy leaving the empty bags and boxes in the kitchen. The kitchen is normally clean. I clean up after myself and so does every one else. It's been like that for as long as I can remember. It just doesn't make since that they start doing that now.

I know that every time people and their kids would come over here they eat chicken and a lot of other foods then as soon as they get done eating they leave and go about their business. It may not make since to you but it makes perfect since to me. Maybe its because I am the one stuck in this situation. I don't know. I guess you have to actually experience what I am experiencing to know whats going on but the people I've realized it happened to have committing suicide or disappeared.
                              Last edited by Jcinict; 04-24-2008, 06:14 PM.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                              Working...
                              X