Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

what do i do New Jersey

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • what do i do New Jersey

    Thanks for your help
    Last edited by Helping Hand; 02-13-2008, 08:11 AM. Reason: mispelling

  • #2
    Originally posted by Helping Hand View Post
    I will try and make this as short as possible. One month ago yesterday my 16 year old sons father told him he did not want him to call or come to his house, so my son did as dad asked. Last night dad was talking to younger son and asked to talk my 16 yr. old. When my son was handed the phone he said I don't want to talk to him and hung up on his father. Today he gets a voicemail from dad saying if he wants to come over this weekend he can then he said I expect you to come. This is his weekend and in court order it is his time. My son does not want to go he is very hurt by what his dad did, and his wife and step sister also hurt him. He is telling me he is not going and refuses to be forced to talk to his dad. What am I suppose to do? How do I force my child to be somewhere where he feels badly. He said he cannot just forget what they did to him like dad wants him to. I know I am going to wind up in court over this. any help would be great. my son has also gone back to therapy since this occured.
    Unfortunately you'll have to force your son to go or risk being held in contempt. Maybe it will help if your son's therapist talks to him about it, I'm sure that if your son knew that you are under court order he'll understand why he has to go even though it's understandable why he doesn't want to go.


    The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.