Help with false O.P. Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with false O.P. Illinois

I am here hoping to get a good anserw or at least good advice. So please keep to the topic. Please don't waste anyone's time with B.S. argument that do not purtain to teh question.

I am a male an I live in Illinois were Emergency Orders of Protection are given out like candy. I just recieved my second form my wife. I have the problem of having a wife that sees an O.P. as a punishment not cause she really needs one. The first one was based on be being abusive and suicidal and she had proof of this based on my military records that stated I had commited or tried to commit multiple suicides. For one I got out off active duty with the Navy as a police officer with an Honorable discharge NOT Medical and then into the Naval Reserves as a Gunsmith. For anyone questioning my spouse the Military as a whole does not allow suicidal people to carry guns or shoot them or work on them. Two not one of the branches are going to bring you in as gunsmith to try and kill yourself with one of their weapons. She got her first O.P. based on this and opinions that were just opinions, she complained about things like me takling my newborn out of teh house with out her knowledge. Well that was and should still be my given right. She dropped the O.P. cause she got tired of not getting to talk to me. I spent nearlly 3 weeks from my baby and home and was humiliated by the trash talk she spread. Since she dropped teh case I had no recourse and not story to tell. I had took my baby out of teh house that morning while she took my step kids to school only cause she said I wasn't allowed to take her anywhere. Cops want to tell you you have a right to take your kid anywhere you want it belongs to you both OK so I get served.

Now I got another one she still can't prove anything but more punishnment. She has already started throwing my personal suff in the trash. Where is my protection from here aggression? This does not show fear as stated in getting and Emergency O.P. One my wife has real control issues (and I am not throwing stones). Her rules and her rules. I babysit day in and day out with her kids and when i want time I get You Just Want to Be Single. Know I want to know where my rights are and why I am not heard. You may say you will get you chance at the hearing but in the meantime I am treated as guilty for the 3 weeks and then I also have to get an attorney just so they can hear my side. Please let me thow away $3000 just cause the court doesn't have the tiome to talk to the defendant and here his side to see if he has proof that the requested O.P. is Bull****. My Sheriff doesn't even like them he stated most of them in our town id filed so that one spouse and get teh other one out of the house for a few weeks so that they can have there boyfriend or girlfriend over for some sex for the next 3 weeks. When they drop it before court again where is the justice in that. I have sit and googled for an hour in hopes of finding something to tell me what my rights are that protect me from her while I am still the accused and I find nothing. We need to be protected form those women and those few men that file these bogus O.P. Please reply and I do appoligise for the lengthness. I just don't want to be precieved as just another disgruntaled husband who just wants to complain he got served. I was fairness and protection as well.

How do I fight this????????????????/

You get an attorney.

Then you countersue your wife. Maybe if SHE has to pay for an attorney, she will stop the nonsense.

I would also consider counseling... or a divorce attorney.
    Not everything that makes you mad, sad or uncomfortable is legally actionable.

I am not now nor ever was an attorney.

Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.

Comment

Oh, and if you talk to us like we are your employees again, the only sound you will hear is crickets chirping.

We are all volunteers and try to help the best we can. If you don't like the advice you get, feel free to ask for a refund.

Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.

Comment

Thank you for responding.
        I am not tring to talk to anyone that way. But I found this site by googling and the page that turned up was a topic just like mine and the first 6 or more replies was between two members that wanted to complaing and fight it out over the welfare system and not what the guy had asked for and then more members started ansewring those two members issues till there was no more question by the writer to even ansewer and those are the people who I am talking to. Just don't step on my thread to justify some off beat issue.

Comment

I agree it isn't right to hijack a thread.

I do think it interesting that a man that would start out his very first post in that way is complaining about how someone ELSE is a control freak.

Comment

what did you expect?

All she has done is weaponize her uterus.

What you need to do is get a laywer and weaponize your testic..........you get the point.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
            Working...
            X