No announcement yet.

Need Big Help! Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, hate is not in my house. I offered to buy those cd's back, two at a time, once a week, for every week that she did not leave without telling me where she was. I bought the cd's I destroyed, and no I did not let her watch me do it. She came home to it, after being gone for days. She also came home to a very very calm conversation on why. In Oregon, it is against the law to spank a child (with an object), so I had to improvise, and to spank a child with an object, is different than just spanking with an open hand. My step father was reported for spanking me with a belt, and it left a mark, and he did not do it very hard either. My father was protecting me, for a rule he thought was wrong, I never got a bad impression of him, he knew we came from a state that that was not allowed. Now, I am done defending myself, I am not accusing you of being a bad father, I told you in the end that raising a child is hard, I was not aware, that in your state, it is not against the law to use an object in a spanking, my apologies. Back to the problem at hand, Jeff is right, you have admitted to spanking her, so what needs to be done is to prove the other means of a bruising. Once again, my apologies, this is a legal site, and I usually do not get personal, maybe it is because I was hurt by a belt, I do not know, but no excuse anyhow. Please, do what you can to find someone that will do a affidavid, saying they saw her riding her bike, and better yet, someone seeing her falling on the pedal area. Please keep us posted on how this goes. Good luck!
    Last edited by turbowray; 03-21-2007, 05:56 PM.

Comment

The only thing in our stories that dont match is that she thinks I might have kicked her and cused a bruse. She has already told them that she fell a bunch of times that day on her bike. Well, she would make it about 3 or 4 feet after I let go and boom, down she go...

It just brakes the heart to see her try so hard and not get the understanding that you gata keep pedaling to stay up...hehe

Comment

Originally posted by vaiguy View Post
        The only thing in our stories that dont match is that she thinks I might have kicked her and cused a bruse. She has already told them that she fell a bunch of times that day on her bike. Well, she would make it about 3 or 4 feet after I let go and boom, down she go...

It just brakes the heart to see her try so hard and not get the understanding that you gata keep pedaling to stay up...hehe
        Darn, her thinking that you may have kicked her, to cause a bruise, on top of the admission of the belt, won't work for you, in this case, please obtain an attorney, and a childs counselor, that can weed out fact, from fiction, on her statements. Why would she even say that she thought you would have done this? Let us know how this goes.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
        Working...
        X