Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya whatever

Originally posted by i_hate_cops420
    maybe u should ask ur ex wuts goin on....why jump ta somethin if u arent sure?
    Like she is going to say "sure I beat him on a regular basis". If he has witnessed abuse allready, when they lived together, then no questions need to be asked when suspicious bruises and cuts keep happening when in her care, but thanks for the advice!

Comment

Originally posted by mommyof4
      If you report the abuse, no. If you allow the abuse to continue without doing everything (reporting to CPS) you can to protect your son, then you are helping your ex abuse your son. Does that make it a little clearer and easier to understand?

yeah it does thanx

Comment

Originally posted by i_hate_cops420
        maybe u should ask ur ex wuts goin on....why jump ta somethin if u arent sure?

i would but i dont talk to her.and im sure my house is a bigger hazard cause its bigger then her's and her moms. plus he never leaves with bruises. plus when she gets headaches she cant stand when he's crying when we lived together and like i said she was the physical 1 when living together towards him

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
          i would but i dont talk to her.and im sure my house is a bigger hazard cause its bigger then her's and her moms. plus he never leaves with bruises. plus when she gets headaches she cant stand when he's crying when we lived together and like i said she was the physical 1 when living together towards him
          There is no point in trying to confront her with this. If she is abusing or neglecting the child (and if she has a history of doing so when you were present, what would stop her now?) would she tell you the truth? Of course not. If you think your child is endangered or neglected, let the authorities handle it. Please let us know what happens.
          HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
          How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
          (unique up on him)
          How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
          (same way)

Comment

Take pictures of your son before and after he is with her. Just do not take them unclothed to protect yourself from being accused of doing anything preverse. You can't even take pics of your kids in the bathtub these days if you get them developed because they call authorities when they see nude shots of children now. But anything you can take to child protective to prove he has injuries may help.

Comment

Originally posted by vadvocate
              Take pictures of your son before and after he is with her. Just do not take them unclothed to protect yourself from being accused of doing anything preverse. You can't even take pics of your kids in the bathtub these days if you get them developed because they call authorities when they see nude shots of children now. But anything you can take to child protective to prove he has injuries may help.

yeah i took a few after he drops him off for the past 2 months

Comment

I reread you post and a few things sorta popped out at me....
                1.) You do not know where your ex lives.
                2.) You don't know with whom she lives.
                3.) You don't speak to her.
                You should know her address and who she lives with(what if it's a child molester or a "Cheech and Chong" look-a-like)
                If the child is only 2, the parents need to be able to communicate( Discuss issues like potty training, doctor appts, eating habits, diaper rash, time-out..etc..)
                IF you have a written custody/visitation agreement it should say (except in domestic violence cases) that both parents should know the other's address. What would you do if she just refused to bring the child home? You'd have no way of knowing where the child was!

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                Working...
                X