my moms in prison and wants divorce Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my moms in prison and wants divorce Arkansas

My moms in prison in WV, her and her husband got married in Arkansas, they have one 13 year old daughter together. she wants a simple divorce, there would be no dispute on the husbands side as far as getting divorced or custody. is there any kind of form that she could just fill out and mail in from prison or does she have to hire a private attorney? the only form i've found is one that cant be used if theres minor children involved...

Originally posted by Alene91 View Post
    My moms in prison in WV, her and her husband got married in Arkansas, they have one 13 year old daughter together. she wants a simple divorce, there would be no dispute on the husbands side as far as getting divorced or custody. is there any kind of form that she could just fill out and mail in from prison or does she have to hire a private attorney? the only form i've found is one that cant be used if theres minor children involved...

It's probably going to be easier for her husband to initiate proceedings. Is that an option?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogmatique View Post
      It's probably going to be easier for her husband to initiate proceedings. Is that an option?
      not really, he's a truck driver and isnt going to go thru the trouble of doing anything besides signing papers...

Comment

If her husband isn't interested in starting divorce proceedings, why can't she wait until she's out of prison?

Comment

Originally posted by Alene91 View Post
          I am not sure if these would work for your situation, as far as there are children involved, but you might try reviews of divorce services and choose those which are legal for your state.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
          Working...
          X