New Topic For Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Topic For Everyone

Hello I Just Wanted Everyone's Thought On This Matter. Me And My Fiance Were Looking To Have Another Child Soon. My Son Will Be 2 In July. What Are The Age Differance Of Your Children. We Really Wanted To Wait Untill Aug Of 07 Because We Just Bought A House. But I Was Concerend Abpout The Age Differance. Any Thoughts?

I am 10 years older than my sister and we have a great relationship. I don't think a few months will make much of a difference.

Comment

my girls are 3.5 years apart to the day.

oct 17, 1995 march 17, 1999 oct 17, 2002

Then, here comes the boy, totally screwing up my pattern aug 29, 2004. Yeah, boys ARE different from the day they are born!!
      HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
      How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
      (unique up on him)
      How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
      (same way)

Comment

my son is 17 years older than my youngest daughter who is three and he really helps out with her, they have a sister who is five and he is great with both of them.

Comment

Mine are 9 & 2 1/2. 6 1/2 years difference & it worked out really well for me. Don't think I would want them so close together. But you get what God gives you when He decides to give them to you...

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
          Working...
          X