Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

in desperate need of advice...

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • in desperate need of advice...

    Hi my name is marshall and I live in WA state. I am having trouble with my sons mom regaurding visitaion. My son is now 15 and for over 12 years, off and on, I have been denied visitaion by her. 3 years ago my sons mom moved him to TX with her husband and there 2 kids just so I couldnt see him. Just recently I found out through a mutal friend that they were back in WA. A couple days ago my friend snuk him over to my home, so that I could see him. During the time i visited with my son he told me some pretty awful things about the ways he's been living. He desperatly wants to live with me. Im unsure about laws regaurding this situtaion and would greatly appriciate any advice I can get. Thank You.

  • #2
    What does your current court order say?
    You can propably file for a modification of the court order. Your son is old enough to tell the court about his current living conditions with his mother, and why he wants to live with you.


    • #3
      I agree. File for a modification of custody and visitation.


      The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.