What can we do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the children!

[COLOR=DarkRed]My ex called me to talk about the kids. He's willing as long as I don't ask for child support. And i won't. The children are all i want. As if anyone would know what i mean.
    Later everyone!
    Just never rip someone apart you have no idea what they have been through. Anger and terror isn't the right way. I try pretty dam hard on protecting the future, but so many want to tear others apart. I hope i never tell some else that they are a bad parent because you don't know what has happened to them in their past.
    As you are to others, they are back to you.
    don't know what to do anymore

Comment

Originally posted by babeeandeeblue
      [COLOR=DarkRed]My ex called me to talk about the kids. He's willing as long as I don't ask for child support. And i won't. The children are all i want. As if anyone would know what i mean.
      Later everyone!
      Just never rip someone apart you have no idea what they have been through. Anger and terror isn't the right way. I try pretty dam hard on protecting the future, but so many want to tear others apart. I hope i never tell some else that they are a bad parent because you don't know what has happened to them in their past.
      As you are to others, they are back to you.
      Well, by your statements, you are a lousy parent. I really hope that you will take this second opportunity and do better. Good luck.
      HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
      How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
      (unique up on him)
      How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
      (same way)

Comment

Originally posted by mommyof4
        Well, by your statements, you are a lousy parent. I really hope that you will take this second opportunity and do better. Good luck.
        Actually, they are BOTH lousy parents, according to HER OWN statements. Hopefully the children have some other adult in their lives, like a teacher, friend's parent or neighbor, that actually give a **** about these kids and will call CPS so that these poor kids can have a chance at a REAL childhood with parents that don't lay their adult problems on children.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
        Working...
        X