Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reading everyones responses in hopes of helping the op it has occured to me that she may be suffering from PAS, all the classic symptoms are there. I know I am not a psychologist but the only thing that is going to help this person and all her kids is therapy. A LOT OF IT or I think that you will lose your children.
    Still look into a GAL program although it may hurt your case more then help if you are doing what we all think that you are.
    Good luck again!

Comment

Originally posted by Kris23 View Post
      After reading everyones responses in hopes of helping the op it has occured to me that she may be suffering from PAS, all the classic symptoms are there. I know I am not a psychologist but the only thing that is going to help this person and all her kids is therapy. A LOT OF IT or I think that you will lose your children.
      Still look into a GAL program although it may hurt your case more then help if you are doing what we all think that you are.
      Good luck again!

PAS has been completely discredited by every reputable agency and organization in the country.

With that said, parental alienation is a possibility - but honestly, Mom does NOT appear to be the victim of it...

Comment

I never said Mom would be the victim.
        For parents that have experinced it this is very real and really sad.

Comment

Parental alienation is real and sad.

PAS, however, has - seriously - been discredited. Please don't misunderstand my words

Comment

Google NEWS information on Parental Alienation SYNDROME. The "doctor" that "invented" this "syndrome" has been not only discredited but INDICTED for child molestation.

PAS and alienation are NOT THE SAME THING.

Please Note: My "warm and fuzzy" font is not working, therefor my posts will be direct and to the point.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated understanding.

Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Baystategirl View Post
              Google NEWS information on Parental Alienation SYNDROME. The "doctor" that "invented" this "syndrome" has been not only discredited but INDICTED for child molestation.

PAS and alienation are NOT THE SAME THING.

Um he's also dead

Comment

Got mixed up on PAS and just PA.. Oops I have had help and cleared it all up.. thanks again Dogmatique

Comment

Originally posted by Dogmatique View Post
                  Um he's also dead
                  Wow. Dead. So sad too bad.
                  Please Note: My "warm and fuzzy" font is not working, therefor my posts will be direct and to the point.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated understanding.

Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Baystategirl View Post
                    Wow. Dead. So sad too bad.

Don't make me come back there!

Yeap, he died 2003 apparently. At least that's what Wiki is telling me...but then you know how much I trust Wiki (not)

Comment

Originally posted by cbg View Post
                      It's up to the responders how they want to spend their time.
                      Not sure what you mean but when I was a moderator on a well known forum where everybody had to obey the rules. I have never seen a place where you are very specific about your questions and get all this other stuff from members who aren't helping asking stuff that has nothing to do with what you're asking. I only asked that the question be answered because it is my life and family here. To me it didn't make sense to have someone waste your time on stuff not related to what you're asking. It's not fair to say I can not ask people to focus on the question and not tell certain members not to respond unless they are responding to your questions. I thought both members and moderators had to follow the same rules I see I was wrong. I felt too much time was being wasted on nonsense and because nobody was really reading the question I felt the need to but for some reason that was too much to ask. It's clear that things have changed and I apologize for thinking I had the right to get my questions answered and not have my time wasted on other stuff.
                      ~ Nita Mae ~

Comment

Originally posted by cbg View Post

If you cannot afford an attorney, call your local legal aid, your state bar association, or any law schools in your area.
                        I think there may be something I can do about the judge. One lawyer said he was looking into it because remember, the original judge who had been over the case for 4 years was removed by my ex's lawyer so evidently there is something you can do to have a judge removed. Legal aid does not handle these kinds of cases but I will look into those other options.

Thanks
                        ~ Nita Mae ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nita Mae View Post
                          Not sure what you mean but when I was a moderator on a well known forum where everybody had to obey the rules. I have never seen a place where you are very specific about your questions and get all this other stuff from members who aren't helping asking stuff that has nothing to do with what you're asking. I only asked that the question be answered because it is my life and family here. To me it didn't make sense to have someone waste your time on stuff not related to what you're asking. It's not fair to say I can not ask people to focus on the question and not tell certain members not to respond unless they are responding to your questions. I thought both members and moderators had to follow the same rules I see I was wrong. I felt too much time was being wasted on nonsense and because nobody was really reading the question I felt the need to but for some reason that was too much to ask. It's clear that things have changed and I apologize for thinking I had the right to get my questions answered and not have my time wasted on other stuff.

Dear Ms. One Track Mind/Drama Mafia Queen/Former Moderator of a Well Known Forum/General Pain in the Arse,

The reasons you received the perhaps, not so helpful responses like you did in the later part of this thread was because you consistently and aggressively disputed every single piece of advice anyone and everyone here initially TRIED to give you.

If you want sound advice from experienced persons, shut up and listen.

If you don't, then just go away. It won't get any better.
                          Last edited by Ohio "Step" Mom; 04-06-2010, 04:16 PM.
                          Don't listen to a word I say because ya know I've gotta be crazy to be a Brown's fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogmatique View Post
                            You have NO idea what I've actually gone through dear. Please don't sit there and assume that your life is or has been so much worse than mine. I was widowed when my late husband died at the tender age of 31, and I lost a child. You're not the only person who has had it rough.

The reason we DO volunteer here is BECAUSE we have compassion. We try to help others. We cannot provide you with money, nor can we provide you with emotional support. What we CAN do is do what we've already been doing. Trying to explain where you stand legally, trying to ask the right questions in order to help you further, trying to get it across to you that no matter how "right" you think you are...the law does NOT agree with you (obviously).

I wish you luck.
                            I never said I knew what you have been thru but maybe now you can see how it feels to have someone tell you about your life when they have absolutely no clue. I never asked for money or emotional support but was being sarcastic because you were determined to judge me as if I wasn't trying to get legal help and not believing me when I know good and well that everything I said happened even though I left many other details out. I asked a very specific question and there use to be a time on here where you could ask and actually have people focus on the real problem. With you my question was just not getting answered and I felt like you were in the way of progress and in the way for other people to respond who really wanted to help.

Remember, it's not that the law disagrees with me, you have to realize that there are people taking advantage of the use of the law in order to maintain friendships. Remember the law is enforced by man many of them happen to be very crooked people who didn't care about the wellbeing of children, the truth and not taking in account peoples financial status just as in my case. It took my child going into the hospital for 4 1/2 days for that judge and lawyer to realize that they may have made a mistake in the way they handled this which is why I believe no action has taken place. The judge even told me how to proceed in getting orders to take away my ex's rights but again, I need a lawyer so I'm still at square one.
                            ~ Nita Mae ~

Comment

[QUOTE=Baystategirl;1120247]Dear...What has been "established" is that you have a habit of defying court ORDERS. No one on this forum can help you with your "problem".

How you figure it has been "established" that I have a habit of defying court orders when I have only defied 1 but have 4 1/2 years of other court orders throughout this case in which I have followed by is beyond me but again it's like I said earlier...I would think even the courts would have a little sense to take the whole history in account. Not even God judges us based on 1 day of our entire lives. That's just crazy.

If you "know" you have "won" with the "only one" then why are you posting here?

Hun, because the whole point of Faith and knowing you have Victory is believing that God will direct "His" people your way which is why I came here to ask for help but it's clear you have no understanding of this.

Again..If you are "feeling at peace" why do you feel the need to post to a LEGAL advice forum?

lol Wow! Ok. ...Having peace about this means that I am confident and sure that my questions will get answered, my problems will be solved and that the outcome will be good for me and my family. You do realize that I can't just sit here and say I have peace and put no action behind it right? Maybe not. Again, I believe God works thru "His" people to help "His" people. There has to be action on my part behind that Faith don't you understand?
                              ~ Nita Mae ~

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio "Step" Mom View Post
                                Okay, being a nurse, I'm going to have to call BS on this one.

1) A yeast infection in a child is most commonly caused by wiping from back to front, diarrhea, antibiotics, uncircumcised foreskins, or accidents that leave "tread marks" on their panties.

2) A yeast infection in pregnancy is nearly a certainty.

3) A yeast infection is easily caused by just the act of intercourse. Bacteria normally present in the genital area are pushed into the vagina by the required "motions" associated with sex. If you want to avoid a yeast infection associated with sex, don't' have sex.

If you really have your children's best interests in mind, revoke your membership in the Drama Mafia.
                                Did you even read what you wrote lol? It appears you must have gone to Dr. Seuss's school of Green Eggs and that a Ham shame University. The fact that you say most commonly caused then agree it can be passed during sexual acts is just too funny because you made my point. It's so clear that you are in no position to say where my kids got a yeast infection from so it's best to leave it up to the doctors as I have so we will know for sure and not have to guess ok?
                                ~ Nita Mae ~

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                                Working...
                                X