• Giarcc
    replied
    Thank you for the information...very much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• xena
    replied
    Originally posted by Giarcc View Post
    Hello,

My wife and I are currently separated. Can my wife keep me from visiting with my child away from our home?
    Currently there are no court orders or any legal documents that I am aware of.

Craig
    If you can afford an attorney you should see one ASAP for a temp visitation order.

If you cannot afford an attorney you can file for a temp order pro-se. You can find the forms and other info at www.flcourts.org

Leave a comment:

• Giarcc
    replied
    Really I need to set up a legal precedent to see my daughter? This is really unfair..but I understand.

Leave a comment:

• Mystressmimi
    replied
    Since there are no legal documents then yes. You need to get to court asap and get visitation stated.
    ~*Mimi*~

Leave a comment:

• Giarcc
    started a topic Visitation Question - Florida

Visitation Question - Florida

Hello,

My wife and I are currently separated. Can my wife keep me from visiting with my child away from our home?
    Currently there are no court orders or any legal documents that I am aware of.

Craig
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X