falsely accussed of giving my baby fen-phen Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falsely accussed of giving my baby fen-phen Colorado

I am a single mom here in colorado, with a 5 month old daughter. There are no court orders as of yet for custody but I have filed.

here is my delimum, the father was there for the birth and then saw her 3 times after that in the first month. He moved 5 hrs away and never made the effort to see his child.

Daughter was born 12/12/2008 and the next time he saw her was when my mom went to the the city 65 miles from where he was on 3/14/2009 and I called and asked if he wanted to see her. He met my mom and has a visit for about 4 hrs. then the next week I went to where he lives on business and let him see her for about 4 hrs.

He and I started to talk to try to work out a visit schedule for him even though he has not paid child suporrt. I was in the process of moving to be only 2 hrs from him so that it would not be so hard on either of us and he took the baby for 2 weeks and brought her back in 04/2009. then May 1st I met his mother to exchange the baby and he agreed to return her for doctor appts. on May 5th 2009. He did not return her!!!! He would not answer the phone or text or nothing. I then got a call stating that his mother was in the hospital and he had no gas. My mom and I went to his town to go get the baby and he was no where to be found. We drove around and finally found them followed him to his mother work where they would not stop and said that I would never have my child again. I called the police and they came but could do nothing, because there is no court order, but G did write an agreement that he would work with me on a 2 week 2 week basis till it went to court we both signed it and both have a copy. It also stated that he promissed to return the baby to me on 05/15/2009. On 05/12/2009 I was call by DSS and he had turned me in for giving the baby fen-phen and trying to run him off the road with the baby in the car!!! He also had me served with a protection order that has all been dropped and proven false. But He still is keeping my baby away.

What do I do? What do I need to ask the courts for? Should I be worried that he is the type to Kidknap the baby on his visitations? sould I ask for supervised visits?
    Last edited by sistermac3; 05-31-2009, 02:05 PM. Reason: better title

You NEED an attorney ASAP.

Comment

working on getting one

G went to Colorado legal aid so they denied me but am working with the pro bono group here to try to get one! Meadeation is on 06/15/2009 and the first court is on 06/18/2009. I have all the proof from the doc's and DSS and everything to prove him a liar, but am worried cause even though the judge on the protection order had no legal grounds for the order he acted mad at me and said " I don't know what your problem is but you better get it figured out!"

Should I worry that G will take the baby and run?

Comment

I don't think anyone can tell you what to or not to be worried about.
        I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
        Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
        I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
        Don't worry, be happy.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!

Comment

YOU LET HIM take your BABY to his HOME for 2 weeks... OMG i could not let my child out of my site that young. My daughter was born 12/16/08. Her father is wanting no part in her and wants to sign his rights over. Never seen her AND i dont want him nor his parents too either...There an awful sort of people..Makes me shutter to think you let your baby leave your side for 2 solid weeks!

Worried he will take baby and run, HE ALREADY DID!

Comment

Originally posted by Azera View Post
            YOU LET HIM take your BABY to his HOME for 2 weeks... OMG i could not let my child out of my site that young. My daughter was born 12/16/08. Her father is wanting no part in her and wants to sign his rights over. Never seen her AND i dont want him nor his parents too either...There an awful sort of people..Makes me shutter to think you let your baby leave your side for 2 solid weeks!

Worried he will take baby and run, HE ALREADY DID!
            With all due respect, you are in no position to give anyone advice on how to handle a custody situation.
            HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
            How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
            (unique up on him)
            How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
            (same way)

Comment

What advice did i give her?????

I was just saying im appalled that she did that, that was stupid in my opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by Azera View Post
                What advice did i give her?????

I was just saying im appalled that she did that, that was stupid in my opinion!
                Your opinion has nothing to do with the question she was asking. Further, as you are the one that was asking about your parents adopting your child to deny the father any chance of ever having any relationship with his child and now having the mistaken impression you can will the child to someone other than the parent, you are in no position to judge anyone else's actions.

What's more....OP's court date was on 6/18. I seriously doubt that she cares one whit about your opinion.
                HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
                How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
                (unique up on him)
                How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
                (same way)

Comment

Geeessss...... leave for a few days and the animals get loose. **** zoos.....
                  I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
                  Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
                  I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
                  Don't worry, be happy.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                  Working...
                  X