NC Child support North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC Child support North Carolina

I really need help. I am going thru a nasty divorce with the current wife and she is quite vindictive. She is telling NC courts that I make over 2000$ a month when I can't even clear $500.00 a month. The jobs in southwest Florida is horrible and I have sent paystubs and talked to NC courts and they go by what she says. How do I go about this when she wants money that I don't have. I lost everything and she is wanting to pretty much crawl under a rock and die.

Originally posted by eollanera View Post
    I really need help. I am going thru a nasty divorce with the current wife and she is quite vindictive. She is telling NC courts that I make over 2000$ a month when I can't even clear $500.00 a month. The jobs in southwest Florida is horrible and I have sent paystubs and talked to NC courts and they go by what she says. How do I go about this when she wants money that I don't have. I lost everything and she is wanting to pretty much crawl under a rock and die.
    Has a CS order been issued yet?

If it was, was it based on what your paystubs prove, or what wife is claiming?

How long ago was the order issued?

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X