Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

child support questions Tennessee

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • child support questions Tennessee

    My ex has quit paying child support completely. It says in our custody papers that he gets to claim child every other year on taxes. Child support was set at only $50 upon mutual agreement when custody was modified. What is the best way to get the back child support he owes and have the rate of child support raised to the amount it is supposed to be. I also think it should be changed that he cannot claim our son on his taxes since he is not supporting him at all. I see no point to continue being nice about this. I don't have enough money for a lawyer. It seems like the local child support offices just help people on welfare. I work full time, usually 50-60 hours a week, but it is never enough. What is the best way to try to get this support that is owed to my child?

  • #2
    Your going to need to go back to court with a Lawyer would be best


    The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.