Need to find out the Ex's new pay! Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to find out the Ex's new pay! Ohio

I'm due for a modifacation in May. Ex recently changed jobs. CSEA won't tell me where he works, or what he makes per hour (have no contact with him). If i request a mod. w/o knowing his pay...it could lower ch.sppt. if he makes less! I know when you request a mod. that they automatically pull both our incomes but i don't want it to lower! Plus, CSEA told me that he is working for an employer who has never had an employee who pays support....kinda shady huh? Any advice on how i can find out what he makes?

Originally posted by 2002ohio View Post
    I'm due for a modifacation in May. Ex recently changed jobs. CSEA won't tell me where he works, or what he makes per hour (have no contact with him). If i request a mod. w/o knowing his pay...it could lower ch.sppt. if he makes less! I know when you request a mod. that they automatically pull both our incomes but i don't want it to lower! Plus, CSEA told me that he is working for an employer who has never had an employee who pays support....kinda shady huh? Any advice on how i can find out what he makes?
    There's only 2 ways to find out:

1. If your court order states that income information is to be exchanged yearly.

2. If you file for a modification he will be required to disclose income.

Other than those 2, there's really no other way.

Comment

I don't know if it will give you how much he makes, but if you want to find out where he works you can pay to have a background check done on him... A Private Investigator would be able to determine WHERE he works. You may or may not be able to determine anything from that.... depending on where that is... and what you know about the employer.

God Bless!
      Amy

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
      Working...
      X