Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

father needs help proving mother unfit in TN! South Dakota Tennessee Tennessee Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes we are EVIL..and it's bout time the rest of ya realize that.
    Amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by atsiamanda View Post
      Yes we are EVIL..and it's bout time the rest of ya realize that.
      It's those minivans y'all drive. I swear, those things do something to the brain.

That's why I drive a Subaru...yes, all 4 kids fit.
      HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
      How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
      (unique up on him)
      How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
      (same way)

Comment

[QUOTE=mommyof4;958388]It's those minivans y'all drive. I swear, those things do something to the brain.

Minivan..Minivan! Did you say Minivan? Oh those are fighting words right yonder!! It's a 15 pack van to be exact..there are 6 kids, one dog and most of the time 2 parents.

No minivan here...My hubby bought me a brand new Suzuki XL7 while he was home on leave in May. I returned the favor with a Dodge Dakota Kingcab when he returned for good.

Have ya noticed all the posters are a little sensitive the past few weeks?

I think we need to brush up on our baby talk.....
        Last edited by atsiamanda; 03-05-2008, 12:53 PM. Reason: to add a mad face for mommyof4..she likes em!!!

Comment

Have ya noticed all the posters are a little sensitive the past few weeks?
          A little????

How do they think the judge is going to respond to them? Honestly.....
          HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
          (unique up on him)
          (same way)

Comment

I have never experienced family court personally but have testified in family court. I have also been part of court proceedings in regards to Worker's Comp and such. You're right though! If they get this upset here, a judge will drive them under table. Of course then we will hear that the judge was a jerk, in the other parties pocket or needs to be removed from the bench.

Is it 5 o'clock yet?

I will be in the LoneStar state as of Friday..going to see my hubby in El Paso!!! Woo Hoo! We will get to have fun until next Thursday when he has knee surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by atsiamanda View Post
              I have never experienced family court personally but have testified in family court. I have also been part of court proceedings in regards to Worker's Comp and such. You're right though! If they get this upset here, a judge will drive them under table. Of course then we will hear that the judge was a jerk, in the other parties pocket or needs to be removed from the bench.

Is it 5 o'clock yet?

I will be in the LoneStar state as of Friday..going to see my hubby in El Paso!!! Woo Hoo! We will get to have fun until next Thursday when he has knee surgery.
              See? I KNEW you couldn't stay away from us for long. Have a blast! (be careful if you cross the border for a little 'Southern' fun.)
              HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
              (unique up on him)
              (same way)

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
              Working...
              X