Fla Temp custody Laws Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fla Temp custody Laws Florida

My daughter is in temp care of her dad in Fla, Dad is no longer in the home (for 3 weeks or so now). Child was left with the new wife of dad.

I was told If the father IS NOT in the home and you can prove this, you can file for an emergency injunction based on that info and have custody immediately transferred back to me? IF true...

Where? do I find this filing

How? does this filing need to be submitted

What? DO I NEED TO DO TO PROVE THIS????????
    Last edited by Gracie2U; 01-21-2008, 01:01 PM.

Call the Clerk of Court in the county they live in. My son is in Florida, and the mother tried to take the child from day care after driving down from North Carolina. The cops told her to leave. It is still a big mess. But just keep going forward.

Comment

An important consideration is WHY your daughter is in the temporary care of her father.
      HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
      How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
      (unique up on him)
      How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
      (same way)

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
      Working...
      X