Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Help Parternity Ohio

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help Parternity Ohio

    Approximately 8 years ago an attempt was made to locate me for possible child support. The address and everything they had was incorrect. I was not working at the time. Unfortunately for me about 6 years ago I was incarcerated for a brief period of time when I found out that child support had already deemed me the father of a child without proper notification. I contacted the Judge immediately when I was released and they granted me the opportunity to take a paternity test which I had to pay $800.00 for in 60 days. I could not come up with the money. Now, they have denied any chances of me taking any further testing and I am automatically deemed the father. How can I get a perternity test now. The mother does not allow me to have any contact with the child. She has refused to even send me a picture. In all honesty I really dont know if the baby is mine or not and I still have to pay child support. The child is approximately 10 years and I have never seen her despite my attempts to. What do I do. Can the court make you the father without proper testing??
The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.