Lawyer Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawyer Colorado

My sister and her x-bf, went through a custody battle about 18 mo ago. She had a free lawyer at that time, because she can't find a job in the very small town they live in. Now she is moving in with her fiance, and wants to take their daughter with her. Her and her x-bf have talked about custody of their daugher, because he had planned on moving too. He was going to let my sister have full custody of their daugher. Then he was convicted of domestic violence so he isnt able to get the job he was going for. My sister has talked to him about still taking their daughter with her when she moves. (Three hrs away) She wants to sit down and work out a parenting plan with him for visitation. Right now he is avoiding her, but when she talked to the lady that was her free lawyer the first time she told my sister she wont help my sister again. My sister was wondering if it was some kind of law or if this lady just isnt willing to help her if she has to go back to court for custody. She is the only free lawyer in the county, so would my sister be SOL, for a lawyer?

No Lawyer can be forced to work for free.
    http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X