my sister needs help Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my sister needs help Florida

i've posted in here before. my sister is fighting to get her child back. her ex's sister has the baby. My sister had annuled power of attorney from them a few days ago. We've talked to a state attorney & he said that since my sister & the ex are not married that the mother (her) has full custody & is putting out an emergency pick up on the baby. is this right or legal?

and what is the statue of limitations?
    war with yourself causes war with others

Ok I'm a bit confused!
    1. Why does your sisters ex's siter have the baby?
    2. Did mom loose her rights to the baby?
    3. If mom has full custody then she can call an officer of the law and go pick her child up ASAP.
    Last edited by mom26; 12-12-2007, 10:37 AM. Reason: Changed my mind on what to write

Comment

Do you know anyone who doesnt have problems?
      http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by miltowngirl View Post
        i've posted in here before. my sister is fighting to get her child back. her ex's sister has the baby. My sister had annuled power of attorney from them a few days ago. We've talked to a state attorney & he said that since my sister & the ex are not married that the mother (her) has full custody & is putting out an emergency pick up on the baby. is this right or legal?

and what is the statue of limitations?
        There's no way that anyone can help unless you post exactly what the situation is and how everything happened. It is also important to post exactly what has taken place in the court system and/or state agencies.

Comment

Is this the same sister who is a minor and the father is in his 30's? (this thread: http://laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=181867 ) And the father's mother and sister have taken the child to another state?
          Don't listen to a word I say because ya know I've gotta be crazy to be a Brown's fan.

Comment

So this girls sister has alot of problems.... What the heck is she doing with a man twice her age? If paternity was never established why is she not on the **** phone with the cops and getting her child back?

Comment

Originally posted by mom26 View Post
              Ok I'm a bit confused!
              1. Why does your sisters ex's siter have the baby?
              2. Did mom loose her rights to the baby?
              3. If mom has full custody then she can call an officer of the law and go pick her child up ASAP.
              1. because he took the baby to her whenever my sister threatened to leave him.
              2. no. she still has rights to the baby. she gave his sister and his mother power of attorney back on halloween over the baby. she had it annulled earlier this week.
              3. the police here won't do that. they said it was a civil matter. The police in our county aren't very helpful.
              My sister went and talked to a state attorney & they said my sister has full custody because her and the father are not married.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio "Step" Mom View Post
                Is this the same sister who is a minor and the father is in his 30's? (this thread: http://laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=181867 ) And the father's mother and sister have taken the child to another state?
                yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by mom26 View Post
                  So this girls sister has alot of problems.... What the heck is she doing with a man twice her age? If paternity was never established why is she not on the **** phone with the cops and getting her child back?
                  she talked to the state attorney & she got some papers to fill out

"establishing paternity & relations"

Comment

So what was the plan with the States Attorney's office? Are they going to pick up the child or what? Did you ever contact the FBI since they took the child across state lines?
                    Don't listen to a word I say because ya know I've gotta be crazy to be a Brown's fan.

Comment

my dad is contacting the FBI today or probably has already done so since i'm at school. the SA is going to put out an emergency pick up on the baby as soon as my sister fills the paperwork out & they find out where the sister is staying that has the baby. she has moved or is hidding.

Comment

Ok but I suggested you contact the FBI back on November 13th. Why such a long delay before you guys started any of this?

Comment

i'm not sure. my dad wanted to but my sister was still in love with the father. i'm not involved in this except getting info. i'm 16 & this is between my sister, & the father. that's my opinion. my dad & the father's family gets involved though

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                          Working...
                          X