baby mama drama from a momma's boy/Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baby mama drama from a momma's boy/Florida

I don't know what happened to my other thread. If you've read it i have another question.

My sister wen to the police station and told them about everything but they said it was a civil matter. Is this true?

Info: Sister was 17 when she had her baby, father was 35. Statotury?

his sister is holding the baby in alabama.

he let his sister take the baby without consent from my sister. He refuses to pay child support.

answers would be appreciated
    war with yourself causes war with others

First thing, yes, it is a civil matter as the FATHER allowed his sister to take the child out of state. Your sister will need to file for custody of the child.

If she is wanting to recieve child support, she will need to file for it. Until there is a court order telling him that he must do so, he does not have to pay anything.

Until recently, they were living together, correct? I can't remember from your other thread, but he has moved out, right?
    HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
    How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
    (unique up on him)
    How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
    (same way)

Comment

yes. he moved out and lives with his mom while his sister is holding the baby.

Comment

Okay, is this sister the same friend you wrote about here:

http://laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=180789
        Don't listen to a word I say because ya know I've gotta be crazy to be a Brown's fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio "Step" Mom View Post

OSM, you're catching on, aren't ya'?
          HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
          How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
          (unique up on him)
          How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
          (same way)

Comment

Aren't we all ???
            Amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

yes. it is. I didn't think you would answer if ya'll knew it was my sister cuz i was told before to let her ask her own questions

Comment

This is the thing, we volunteer our time here. We don't have the time or inclination to ****h our way to what is really going on. If your sister can't post at least tell the truth about things. You lie about one thing, even a little thing, and we notice it, you might as well hang it up because your credibility will be diminished and your responses will be few and far between.

Has paternity been established? (if yes, go on to the next question)

Has there been a custody case? (if yes go on to the next question)

Who has custody?

What state is the order set in?

Where is the mother?

Where is the father?

Where is the child?

Does the aunt or the grandmother have any formal custody or was the child simply sent to live with them?
                Don't listen to a word I say because ya know I've gotta be crazy to be a Brown's fan.

Comment

I see she hasn't come back yet?

Comment

Not so far. Think I was too harsh?

Comment

This is the thing, we volunteer our time here. We don't have the time or inclination to ****h our way to what is really going on. If your sister can't post at least tell the truth about things. You lie about one thing, even a little thing, and we notice it, you might as well hang it up because your credibility will be diminished and your responses will be few and far between.

Has paternity been established? (if yes, go on to the next question)

Has there been a custody case? (if yes go on to the next question)

Who has custody?

What state is the order set in?

Where is the mother?

Where is the father?

Where is the child?

Does the aunt or the grandmother have any formal custody or was the child simply sent to live with them?

there hasn't been a custody sace. my sister has custody of the baby.
                      My sister is staying with us. his sister has the baby.

Comment

Has paternity been established? And there has been no custody/visitation awarded to the father?

Comment

paternity hasn't been established. he signed the birth certifiicate. we don't have the baby. he took off with her but we know he has her at his sisters

Comment

If paternity was never established, and custody was never taken to court and ruled on, then she needs to contact the authorities and report the child as abducted. Signing the birth certificate does not give him rights. Only a court can do that. They were unmarried, at the time of the childs birth. Until a court says otherwise, the mother has sole physical and legal custody of the child.

If you know the whereabouts of the child and the child has been taken to another state, you need to contact the FBI. Non-custodial parent abduction and his family is aiding and abetting in a felony.

Comment

thank you so much

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                              Working...
                              X